1st Oct, 1976
- Add To
Blockade is a black and white arcade maze game developed by Gremlin and published by Sega in October 1976. Using four directional buttons, each player moves their character around leaving a solid line behind them, turning at 90 degree angles. To win, a player must last longer than the opponent before hitting something, with the first person to hit something losing. The game ends after one player gains six wins. Blockade is the... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Prism Crash
- Toy Pop
- Namco Museum
- Digital Spacecade
- Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars
- 38 Munchkin
- Go! Dizzy Go!
- Cloud Chasers
- Pranksterz: Off Your Boss
- Pranksterz: No Rest for the Wicked
- Pranksterz: From Russia With Love
- Nasty Neighbors: No Picnic for Celebrity
- Cat Girl Without Salad: Amuse~Bouche
- DISC ROOM