3rd Jun, 2002
Game Arts Co., Ltd.
- Add To
Platforms: Nintendo GameCube
Bomberman returns with a new cel-shaded 3D look. The same storyline applies, however. Bomberman has been given the task of taking back a powerful element of magic, and protecting it from the hands of evil. To do so, he must use his bombing abilites to blast his way through mazes filled with crazy enemies and hidden secrets. There are 5 worlds in all, each with 16 levels to complete. And after completing cetain objectives and p... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Outcast: Second Contact
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Far Cry 5
- The Mines of Morseph
- Valkyrie no Densetsu
- The Last Stand: Dead Zone
- L.A. Noire for the Nintendo Switch
- KILL THE EMOJI
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Don't Knock Twice
- Wo Yao Da
- L.A. Noire for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Star Control: Origins
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure