- Add To
Boxing shows a top-down view of two boxers, one white and one black. When close enough, a boxer can hit his opponent with a punch (executed by pressing the fire button on the Atari joystick). This causes his opponent to reel back slightly. Long punches score one point, while closer punches (power punches, from the manual) score two. There are no knockdowns or rounds. A match is completed either when one player lands 100 punche... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- RIOT - Civil Unrest
- The Long Journey Home
- This is the Police
- Startup Company
- Life is Feudal: Forest Village
- Anno 1800
- World Championship Boxing Manager
- Fight Night
- FIFA 18
- Endless Space 2
- James 'Buster' Douglas Knock Out Boxing
- Evander Holyfield's 'Real Deal' Boxing
- Giraffes Volleyball Championship 2016
- Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire