First Star Software
- Add To
Originally available for home computers in the '80s, developer First Star Software has ported Bristles to the Atari 5200. Featuring eight different game screens and six levels of platforming action, players must attempt to paint a house while avoiding Bucket Chucker and his Flying Half-Pints. Only 100 copies of Bristles were produced, and were first made available at the 2004 Classic Gaming Expo.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- The Last Guardian
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Raft Rider
- Rayman Legends
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Donkey Kong
- Pink Panther: Pinkadelic Pursuit
- Dig Dug
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time