First Star Software
- Add To
Originally available for home computers in the '80s, developer First Star Software has ported Bristles to the Atari 5200. Featuring eight different game screens and six levels of platforming action, players must attempt to paint a house while avoiding Bucket Chucker and his Flying Half-Pints. Only 100 copies of Bristles were produced, and were first made available at the 2004 Classic Gaming Expo.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Fighting EX Layer
- Hagane: The Final Conflict
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.
- Outcast: Second Contact
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Genetic Disaster
- Raft Rider
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER
- Arcade Archives: Vs. Ice Climber