Time until Bristles release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
Already released in North America [NA] on Atari 8-bit
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
|North America [NA]||Atari 8-bit|
|North America [NA]||Commodore C64/128|
|North America [NA]||Arcade|
Originally available for home computers in the '80s, developer First Star Software has ported Bristles to the Atari 5200. Featuring eight different game screens and six levels of platforming action, players must attempt to paint a house while avoiding Bucket Chucker and his Flying Half-Pints. Only 100 copies of Bristles were produced, and were first made available at the 2004 Classic Gaming Expo.
- Super Mario World
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Hagane: The Final Conflict
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- Raft Rider
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER
- Arcade Archives: Vs. Ice Climber
- Arcade Archives VS. SUPER MARIO BROS.
- Frantic Freddie
- Son Son