Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
30th Sep, 1996
- Add To
Uncover the identity of a jester assassin. Unlock the legend of the Knights Templar. Unravel a plot as twisted as the catacombs you're about to prowl. As George Stobbart, an American in Paris, you find it odd when an accordion-playing clown darts out of a cafe clutching a briefcase. Moments later, you're sent flying, violently thrown through the air by the force of a massive explosion, right into a sinister, global intrigue. ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 59
Based on 3
How would you rate this game?
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
- Syberia 3
- The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure
- The Franz Kafka Videogame
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Rusty Lake: Roots
- House of Caravan
- Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin
- Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror
- Don't Knock Twice
- Rise & Shine
- Déjà Vu II: Lost in Las Vegas
- Quern - Undying Thoughts