Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom
Sega released the arcade video game Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom in 1982. It was a forward-scrolling rail shooter where the user controls a spaceship in a behind-the-back third-person perspective that must destroy enemy ships and avoid obstacles; the game was notable for its fast pseudo-3D scaling and detailed sprites. The game would later go on to influence the 1985 Sega hit Space Harrier, which in turn influenced the 1993 Nin... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Titanfall 2
- Gears of War 4
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Quake III Arena
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
- Killzone 2
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Far Cry
- Mass Effect
- Space Impact 2
- Star Fox 64