- Add To
Originating in the arcades, Cabal is a shooter where the protagonist runs back and forth along the bottom of the screen, ducking and dodging bullets and grenades from the enemy. The roll maneuver from the arcade was not implemented in the PC version. The player returns fire by moving a target around the screen which also moves the player character and may expose him to enemy fire.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Commandos 5
- Rise of Nations
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Total War: Arena
- Raid over Moscow
- Butcher Hill
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
- Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon
- Sudden Strike 4
- America's Army: Proving Grounds
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Company of Heroes 2
- Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
- Codename: Panzers - Phase One
- Battlefield Heroes