Call of Duty
29th Oct, 2003
The player has two primary weapon slots, a handgun slot and can carry up to eight grenades (all of the later Call of Duty games feature only two weapon slots; a sidearm will fill one of these slots). Weapons may be exchanged with those found on the battlefield dropped by dead soldiers.
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
- Far Cry: Primal
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
- Battlefield 1
- Crackdown 3
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Call of Duty 3
- Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty 2
- Battlefield 3
There are currently no topics in this forum.