20 Games Like Call of Duty Classic()
Fight across iconic multiplayer maps and play fan-favorite modes as you strive to be the best in the world in Activision’s highly-anticipated Call of Duty®: Mobile!
The foundation of Call of Duty®: Mobile is heart-pumping head-to-head multiplayer. In Call of Duty®: Mobile you will play several classic maps and modes from across Call of Duty® franchises, including Call of Duty®: Black Ops and the original Modern Warfare® series. Multiplayer is just the start. Over the coming months, stay tuned for updates on additional game modes including a unique Call of Duty® Battle Royale experience.
68 / 10003.4
Prepare to go dark, Modern Warfare is back!
The stakes have never been higher as players take on the role of lethal Tier One operators in a heart-racing saga that will affect the global balance of power. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare engulfs fans in an incredibly raw, gritty, provocative narrative that brings unrivaled intensity and shines a light on the changing nature of modern war.
Players will be thrust into an immersive narrative spanning the entire game. Experience the ultimate online playground with classic multiplayer or squad-up and play cooperatively in a collection of elite operations, accessible to all skill levels.
82 / 10004.1
World War 3 is a new modern military FPS featuring strong teamplay, national armed forces, real locations, full body awareness, and a versatile customization system. All of this contributes to the authenticity of the modern combat experience enhanced by other essential elements such as a robust ballistic system, advanced armors and life-like weapons. Produced in cooperation with military R&D centers and consultants, World War 3 shows the consequences of every battle in the context of a global war campaign on a strategic war map.
50 / 10002.5
Enlisted is a squad-based first person MMO shooter covering key battles from World War II. The game carefully recreates weapons, military vehicles and the atmosphere of that era, while demonstrating really massive clashes of numerous soldiers, tanks and aircraft with artillery and naval support.
Most of the Enlisted game modes simulate a battle involving several infantry platoons and gives the player control over a squad of soldiers with various roles (i.e. submachine gun soldier, sniper, radio operator, rifleman and others), a whole military vehicle crew or an aircraft pilot. One of the fighters is controlled directly, while others move and shoot independently following the player's general orders. In a situation where all the soldiers in the squad have fallen, a player respawns with the next available squad. This decision makes Enlisted battles look massive and spectacular while keeping the input of each individual player in the overall team victory quite significant.
Enlisted is developed by Darkflow Software studio using Dagor engine - the same engine that is used by Gaijin Entertainment’s War Thunder military online action game. That’s why the accurately recreated ground vehicles and aircraft look, move and are controlled in the most realistic way and their damage model is quite sophisticated. For example, when a shell breaks through a tank armor, the trajectory of individual shards is properly calculated as well as the exact consequences to each vehicle part and crew member.
– Epic massive battles that look as massive as the historical battles, like the Omaha beach landing.
– High input of each player in the team victory: Despite the massiveness of the battles, the result is significantly defined by the performance of each player.
– The diversity of game roles and the ability to switch between them on the fly: one minute you’re storming enemy trenches with a submachine gun, the next, you’re hiding on a roof with a sniper rifle, and you can also jump into a tank to break through the defenses, throw grenades towards the enemy vehicle or provide air support to your teammates.
– Enlisted looks authentic even in the tiniest details, like the appearance of soldiers and buildings or a tank’s damage model. The list of vehicles and weapons available in specific missions is also based on real history, so you cannot use equipment from 1945 in a battle that took place in 1941.
– A player can customize and train squads according to their individual playing style, unlock perks and upgrades as long as this does not contradict the historical accuracy principle.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a military shooter set in a diverse and hostile open world entirely playable solo or in up to four-player co-op. Players will discover Auroa, a mysterious island where the most technically advanced facilities meet wild and untamed nature. Home to drone creators, tech giant Skell Technology, Auroa has fallen into the wrong hands and all contact has been lost.
The Wolves, a lethal ex–US Military unit of former Ghosts gone rogue, have taken over the island. Led by Nomad’s ex-brother-in-arms, Lt. Colonel Cole D. Walker, portrayed by Jon Bernthal, they have reprogrammed Skell’s drones into killing machines and are ready to use them, no matter the casualties. Nomad and the Ghosts are sent in on a recon mission, but their helicopters are shot down. Injured, without support, and hunted down, players will live an intense military experience as they fight to survive, take down the Wolves and regain control of Auroa.
62 / 10003.1
The world is in ruins. Only a remnant of mankind remains, hunted to near extinction by horrors from another world. As one of the few survivors left, you will venture into portals to fantastic realms to gather the resources and firepower needed to fight back and retake what was lost.
Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person survival-action game set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by mythical creatures. The game provides players and up to three of their friends with a unique, customizable gameplay experience filled with intense shooting and melee combat, gear and weapon crafting, character progression and dynamically-generated levels that offer an infinite number of ways to explore and take on deadly monsters and epic bosses.
81 / 10004.05
LEFT ALIVE is a brand-new survival action shooter released on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM in 2019.
Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa (character designer, METAL GEAR series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X) join forces to create LEFT ALIVE’s dark and gritty world.
31 / 10001.55
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a brand-new co-op experience from MachineGames, the award-winning studio that developed the critically acclaimed Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
Set in 1980, 19 years after BJ Blazkowicz ignited the second American Revolution, Wolfenstein: Youngblood introduces the next Blazkowicz generation to the fight against the Nazis. Play as one of BJ’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph, as you search for your missing father in Nazi-occupied Paris.
62 / 10003.1
The Battlefield series goes back to its roots in a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Take on physical, all-out multiplayer with your squad in modes like the vast Grand Operations and the cooperative Combined Arms, or witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories. As you fight in epic, unexpected locations across the globe, enjoy the richest and most immersive Battlefield yet. Now also includes Firestorm – Battle Royale, reimagined for Battlefield.
Game contains In-Game Purchases
• Firestorm – Battle Royale, reimagined for Battlefield. Dominate on the largest Battlefield map ever with epic weapons and combat vehicles as a deadly ring of fire closes in. Scavenge, fight, and survive to become the last squad standing.
• World War 2 as You’ve Never Seen It Before – Take the fight to unexpected but crucial moments of the war, as Battlefield goes back to where it all began.
• 64-Player Multiplayer in the Chaos of All-Out War – Lead your Company in all-out multiplayer with new experiences like the massive Grand Operations mode. Take on classic modes like Conquest or squad up with friends in the cooperative Combined Arms.
• The Most Immersive Battlefield Yet – Maneuver through the battlefield using a new soldier move set, fortifications, and mobile tools of destruction.
• Play Untold War Stories – Witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories. Ski down Norwegian mountains as you battle for control of nuclear weapon supply lines, join the frontline with the French colonial troops, or go behind enemy lines in North Africa with a band of misfits sent to create mayhem.
• Tides of War – Embark on a journey where new content drops continuously transport you and your Company to a huge variety of key WW2 locations, where new battlefields and gear await.
70 / 10003.5
Hell’s armies have invaded Earth. Become the Slayer in an epic single-player campaign to conquer demons across dimensions and stop the final destruction of humanity. The only thing they fear... is you.
Set to an all-new pulse pounding soundtrack composed by Mick Gordon, take your vengeance against the forces of Hell as you slay new and classic demons with powerful weapons and abilities. Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat.
84 / 10004.2
The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and a mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds and enemies as one of four new Vault Hunters. Play solo or with friends to take on insane enemies, score loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.
78 / 10003.9
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a brand-new co-op adventure from award-winning studio MachineGames, developers of the critically-acclaimed Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, in partnership with Arkane Studios Lyon.
The Deluxe Edition includes the Buddy Pass, allowing you and a friend to play the entire game together, even if they don't own the game themselves. This edition also features the Cyborg Skin Pack, which includes: - Cyborg player skin - Titanium alloy skins for all weapons - Titanium alloy hatchet - Titanium alloy knife - Armor-boosting pep signal
66 / 10003.3
This game tells the tale of yet another adventure for the Ghost Recon group, an elite team of military soldiers. The story and game are completely different from those of the game with the same name published by Ubisoft for the Playstation 2.
In line with the franchise, this is a realistic first-person tactical shooter in which you are given command of a handful of soldiers which you must use and direct to accomplish a series of missions. This particular game offers storyline-type missions which can be played in either single player mode or co-operative multiplayer. It also offers competitive multiplayer game modes: deathmatch, survival and defend.
Story: The year is 2010 and the situation in Bogota explodes. Explosions, gun fights and general mayhem trouble major Colombian cities as the ever-fragile cease-fire between guerrilla groups and right-wing paramilitaries has just been broken. The driving force behind the violence has been identified as the MFLC (Movimiento de las Fuerzas Libres Colombianas), a paramilitary group funded by drug cartels. Washington, in collaboration with the Cuban and Colombian governments who are clearly overwhelmed by the current events, has chosen to put an end to the MFLC once and for all. Enter the Ghosts.
Another first person perspective title, referring to the events of the Second World War.