Canyon Bomber is a black-and-white 1978 arcade game, developed and published by Atari. The game was rewritten in color and with a different visual style for the Atari 2600, also in 1978. The player and an opponent fly a blimp or biplane over a canyon full of numbered, circular rocks, arranged in layers. The player does not control the flight of vehicles, but only presses a button to drop bombs which destroy rocks and give poin... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Nasty Neighbors: No Picnic for Celebrity
- Pranksterz: No Rest for the Wicked
- Back to the Future Part II
- Pranksterz: Off Your Boss
- Angry Birds 2
- Neighbours from Hell 2: On Vacation
- Pranksterz: From Russia With Love
- Carrie’s Order Up!
- Go! Dizzy Go!
- Cloud Chasers
- Cat Girl Without Salad: Amuse~Bouche
- DISC ROOM
- Pac-Man Championship Edition
- Zuma Deluxe
- 决战喵星 (Naughty Kitties)
- Angry Birds Epic