1st Jul, 1985
Hect Co. Ltd.
- Add To
City Connection (シティコネクション Shiti Konekushon) is a video game developed and published in 1985 by Jaleco for the arcade in Japan and published by Kitcorp as Cruisin' outside of Japan. The game supports up to two players (playing alternatively). It's a platform game in which the player controls a car that can never be stopped. The car normally moves at the same speed, although the player can push in the direction the car is mo... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Super Mario World
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Outcast: Second Contact
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- The Crew 2
- Road Rage
- Genetic Disaster
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Wild Terra
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
- Super Castlevania IV