How many days until Clash of Aggression release date?
Game is already released
Clash of AggressionLearn more
Clash of Aggression is all about "last stand": your team against dozens of enemies. It features characters and weapons from the middle ages and from modern times.
Features implemented to date
- 12 unique levels with different theme and different enemies: modern city defense, medieval town, horror maps, zombie enemies, medieval soldiers or modern soldiers
- Online CO-OP: players team up against the enemy hordes
- Online deathmatch, with power ups spawning randomly and boxes with unexpected effects
- 5 game modes
- Allies on player team, CPU - controlled
- The player earns money that can be used to hire new allies, superweapons or new weapons
- Experience: player and every character on game has experience with bonus depending on level
- Superweapons: atomic bomb and meteors
- 9 playable character
- Ranged and melee weapons: modern and medieval
- Customizable PVP: you can set the frag limit and the spawn of random boxes
- Classic Last Stand: defend your base for 10 minutes. Fast paced games oriented
- Base vs Base: defend your base while trying to destroy the enemy base
- Wave Survival: defeat each wave, buy new weapons until the final boss appears
- Deathmatch (multiplayer only): kill your opponents and be the first to reach the frag limit.
Tested under LAN environment, on Wifi and Ethernet. For non-LAN game you should open port 7777 in your firewall and in your router. The game includes an in-game small tool that checks if your PC is reachable for this game and some instructions in case it's not.
Work in progress
- Players will be able to join the enemy side and fight each other in Classic Last Stand and Base vs Base game modes
- More maps, characters and enemies to fight
- Fully medieval action mixed with modern era action: medieval characters not being able to pick guns, but stronger
- More classic PVP game modes: team deathmatch and capture the flag
- Customizable games: player will be able to chose his side and enemy side, number of enemies, random events and duration
- More PVP game mode options: random events and wandering enemies attacking all players