- Add To
Platforms: Atari 8-bit
Colony 7 is an arcade shoot 'em up published by Taito Corporation in 1981. It contains elements of both Taito's own Space Invaders and Atari's Missile Command. The main innovation of Colony 7 was its extended weaponry arsenal. This gave the player the choice to change between several different weapons, with each one needing to be purchased separately as microtransactions through the arcade coin slot.... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Overwatch: Origins Edition
- Mobile Suit Z Gundam: Hot Scramble
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Star Wars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron
- Maze War
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Shock Troopers
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Hardened Edition
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: Dai 2 Shoutai Shutsudou Seyo!
- Overwatch - Collector's Edition
- Half-Life 3
- Star Wars Trilogy Arcade
- Terminator Salvation
- Far Cry 5
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Star Wars: Episode I - Battle for Naboo