SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Add To
Congo Bongo is an isometric platform arcade game released by Sega in 1983. The game has come to be seen as Sega's answer to the highly successful Donkey Kong game that was released two years prior. The player takes the role of a red-nosed safari hunter who tries to catch an ape named "Bongo". The hunter seeks Bongo to exact revenge for an apparent practical joke in which Bongo set fire to the hunter's tent, giving him a litera... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Mega Man 11
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Super Mario World
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- The Floor is LAVA - Original Game
- The Last Guardian
- Kirby Star Allies
- Hagane: The Final Conflict
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Salt and Sanctuary
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Pogo Joe
- Mission Kellogg's
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island