Time until Crazy Climber release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
Already released in Japan [JP] on Arcade
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
|North America [NA]||Atari 2600|
|Japan [JP]||Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)|
|Japan [JP]||Virtual Console (Nintendo)|
Crazy Climber (クレイジークライマー Kureijī Kuraimā) is a coin-operated arcade game produced by Nichibutsu in 1980. It was also released in North America by Taito America Corporation by UA Ltd. in 1982 for the Emerson Arcadia 2001 and other video game consoles. It is one of Nichibutsu's most highly-acclaimed video games in its library. A precursor to the platform game genre, Crazy Climber was the first game revolving around climbing, specifically climbing ... Read More
- Super Mario World
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Hagane: The Final Conflict
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- Raft Rider
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER
- Arcade Archives: Vs. Ice Climber
- Arcade Archives VS. SUPER MARIO BROS.
- Frantic Freddie
- Son Son