- Add To
Platforms: Atari 2600
You are in control of two space ships on opposite sides of the screen. Whenever you fire a shot, the lasers of the two ships will connect across the whole screen and destroy anything that gets caught in the crossfire - except the hostile mothership deploying new enemy fighters. Since your lasers can overheat you should only use controlled bursts of fire and since you can ran out of fuel it is imperative to shoot down the fuel ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Gears of War 4
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
- Titanfall 2
- Gears of War
- Space Impact 2
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Nuclear Throne
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Quake III Arena
- Mass Effect
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III