The game required two players, each with a gun, at opposite sides of the playfield. Each player had a vertical position knob (a potentiometer like Pong) and a fire button. Each gun could have one shot in the air at a time. There was a big ball, which started at the center, and there were small bumpers in the playfield that made the ball bounce. You tried to “push” the ball into your opponent’s goal line by shooting it. Each hi... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Nasty Neighbors: No Picnic for Celebrity
- Pranksterz: No Rest for the Wicked
- Pranksterz: Off Your Boss
- Back to the Future Part II
- Neighbours from Hell 2: On Vacation
- Angry Birds Epic
- Angry Birds 2
- Carrie’s Order Up!
- Go! Dizzy Go!
- Cloud Chasers
- Pranksterz: From Russia With Love
- Cat Girl Without Salad: Amuse~Bouche
- DISC ROOM
- Pac-Man Championship Edition
- Zuma Deluxe
- 决战喵星 (Naughty Kitties)