- Add To
The game required two players, each with a gun, at opposite sides of the playfield. Each player had a vertical position knob (a potentiometer like Pong) and a fire button. Each gun could have one shot in the air at a time. There was a big ball, which started at the center, and there were small bumpers in the playfield that made the ball bounce. You tried to “push” the ball into your opponent’s goal line by shooting it. Each hi... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Digital Spacecade
- Angry Birds Epic
- Pranksterz: Off Your Boss
- Cat Girl Without Salad: Amuse~Bouche
- Navy Moves
- Super Bomberman R
- Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars
- 38 Munchkin
- Carrie’s Order Up!
- Go! Dizzy Go!
- Cloud Chasers
- Pranksterz: No Rest for the Wicked
- Pranksterz: From Russia With Love
- Nasty Neighbors: No Picnic for Celebrity
- DISC ROOM
- Pac-Man Championship Edition