- Add To
The game required two players, each with a gun, at opposite sides of the playfield. Each player had a vertical position knob (a potentiometer like Pong) and a fire button. Each gun could have one shot in the air at a time. There was a big ball, which started at the center, and there were small bumpers in the playfield that made the ball bounce. You tried to “push” the ball into your opponent’s goal line by shooting it. Each hi... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Pranksterz: Off Your Boss
- Video Olympics
- Ultra Hyperball
- Prism Crash
- Toy Pop
- Digital Spacecade
- Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars
- 38 Munchkin
- Go! Dizzy Go!
- Cloud Chasers
- Pranksterz: No Rest for the Wicked
- Pranksterz: From Russia With Love
- Nasty Neighbors: No Picnic for Celebrity
- Cat Girl Without Salad: Amuse~Bouche
- DISC ROOM