Curiosity – What's Inside the Cube?
6th Nov, 2016
Curiosity – What's Inside the Cube? was an experimental video game by Peter Molyneux's studio 22Cans. Originally called Curiosity, the game was later renamed to avoid confusion with the Mars rover. The social experiment ended on 26 May 2013 and was won by Bryan Henderson from Edinburgh, Scotland.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
- Outlast II
- Gone Home
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
- Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story
- Awkward Dimensions Redux
- The Trace: Murder Mystery Game
- New Lethes
- Dark Arcana: The Carnival
- Contradiction - Spot The Liar!
- Frankie Goes to Hollywood
- Detroit: Become Human
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Mandarin Murder
- Sherlock Holmes in "Another Bow"
- Crime Stopper: Murder at Midnight!