As a fan of Dishonored I though nothing better would shine any time soon, but I was wrong. Cyberpunk is marvelous and I must admin I had a blast every second of those 210 hours.
The only thing that I do greatly dislike is the smart weapons and skills made for gamepad usage, really waste of time and resource here.
- - Great gameplay
- - Great side quests
- - Great main story
- - That epic city!
- - Great rides
- - Hidden items/weapons through the city
- - wide variety to kill you opponents
- - full single playthrough can take more than 100 hours
- - Smart weapons are for gamepads and total waste
- - Romance stuff was kind of boring and inadequate
- - Some boring skills trees