20 Games Like Dance Dance Revolution Disney Dancing Museum()
Immerse yourself in an interactive sonic environment where you build, drop, remix, and jam with your friends and top artists. Upload sounds, create songs, crush sets, and express yourself like never before. Electronauts sets the stage for you to DJ, perform, and make music magic in virtual reality.
Originally developed and published as a mobile app, MUSYNX has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and fan feedback from all over the world. PM Studios is now stepping in to help for this Nintendo Switch version to give it an all-new look from the inside out. The game will feature over 50 musical selections at release! Those who played MUSYNX on mobile are sure to have a familiar, yet totally fresh, experience when it releases on Nintendo Switch in 2018!
▪ Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
▪ Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
▪ Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song – tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
▪ How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno” – you have full control over how you want to play!
▪ Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!
Malody is a cross platform music game simulator, which include IIDX/DDR/Jubeat/Taiko modes. It contains many features that were not in the original games, but enrich the playing experience. Also it has an ingame editor, to let players create and share their own charts.
Play the best Piano White Tiles on your iPhone & iPad now! FOR FREE!
Happy 2018 to everyone!
Have you ever dreamed of becoming a professional pianist like Beethoven, Chopin or Mozart? Have you ever dreamed of playing classical songs like Little Star, Canon or Jingle Bells on a piano?
Now your dream can come true with Piano Music Tiles 2: Black & White Tiles! Piano Music Tiles 2 is the latest hit piano app to take iOS by storm. With this piano app even a child can play classical songs like a real piano master. It’s easy to learn, and incredibly fun to play! With Piano Music Tiles 2: Black & White Tiles your iPhone & iPad becomes a grand piano, by tapping on the black tiles, you can play your favorite songs just like the best pianists!
HOW TO PLAY:
Piano Music Tiles 2 is very easy to play. The rule is simple. Tap on the black tiles continuously to play the music. Watch out for the white tiles and never miss any black tiles to complete every song!
*** Awesome graphics and sound effect. You will feel like you are playing a real luxurious classical piano made with expensive mahogany.
*** High quality piano music soundtracks. Features a large collection of over 200 piano songs by far, from Mozart to Beethoven.
*** Hit songs including: Little Star(Mozart), Jingle Bells, Canon, Fur Elise(Beethoven).
*** Simple to play, while difficult to master. Keep tapping only the black tiles in some high speed songs can be a real challenge!
*** Smooth gaming experience. We tried our best to turn your mobile phone into a grand piano with real sound effects.
*** Regular Updates! We are frequently updating Piano Music Tiles 2: Black & White Tiles to fix any bugs and come up with new awesome features that everyone of you are gonna love.
*** After you play the whole piano song, you can enter the ENDLESS mode directly by tap the Fast Play button.
*** Save your favorite songs freely. Easy to access your favorites and those songs recently played.
If you like playing guitar hero, or if you are big fan of violin, cello, harp, pop, jazz, this great game is the one you cannot miss!
Download Piano Music Tiles 2: Black & White Tiles now and play forever for FREE while improving your tapping skill, reaction speed and music talent! Be the best music player!
90 / 10004.5
Infinity Beats Song Edition is a fun, exciting and thrilling rhythm game where you need to hit the notes based on the rhythm of the music.
- Classic rhythm game style where you simply hit the notes based on the beats and melodies.
- Handpicked sound tracks with catchy melodies and nice beats.
- 3 levels for each track and adding.
- Different Mods to modify game play.
- Very smooth game play.
- Futuristic graphic styles with a space journey theme.
- Multiple special effects to choose.
Baby's Musical Hands is an award-winning musical toy for babies and toddlers for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
As a game designer and developer, I love my iOS devices. But as a new father, I realized how much my son loves them too. I decided I could put my experience developing for iOS to use, and build an app for my son to play with. Baby's Musical Hands was born!
--= Awards for Baby's Musical Hands =--
Best Infant App (iOS) - 2011 Best App Ever Awards
Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review
--= Reviews for Baby's Musical Hands =--
"Baby's Musical Hands Is a Magical App" - GeekDad - Wired.com
"Baby's Musical Hands is a great choice to increase the understanding of cause and effect in the youngest app users" - GiggleApps
"...any kid would find the fun in this one" - TUAW
Baby's Musical Hands features 15 brightly colored squares that your baby can touch. Red squares make drum sounds, yellow squares play piano notes, and blue squares play guitar notes.
Every time your baby touches the screen, colorful stars will burst from their fingers. Watch them delight in the audio and visual feedback!
Baby's Musical Hands supports full multi-touch, meaning your baby gets the kind of feedback they expect when touching the screen.
I'd love to hear from you if your son or daughter loves Baby's Musical Hands as much as mine!
Please like the Baby's Musical Hands facebook page to stay up to date on what's new with the app: http://www.facebook.com/BabysMusicalHands
Founder, Streaming Colour Studios
TIP: In iOS 6 or later, you can use your device's Accessibility options to disable the home button, so your child won't accidentally quit Baby's Musical Hands:
- Open your iPhone or iPad's Settings app
- Tap on: General > Accessibility > Guided Access
- Turn Guided Access on
- Set a Passcode (remember what this is)
- Press the Home button to quit the settings app
- Open Baby's Musical Hands
- Triple-click the Home button
- Tap "Start" in the top-right corner of the screen
- The Home button is now disabled
When you are ready to quit Baby's Musical Hands:
- Triple-click the Home button
- Enter your Passcode
- Tap "End" in the top-left corner of the screen
- Press the Home button to quit the app
80 / 10004.0
Melody Jams is the awesome new way to become a rock star! Mix and match your favorite characters in fun combinations to create your own songs, then jump in and play along! Join your Melody Jam band on the road to meet new friends, play new instruments, and experience the fun of making music with others. What are you waiting for, get out there and jam!
Stay posted as we extend the Melody Jams tour by creating new jams,discovering new instruments, and making new friends!
- Exciting animations
- You choose the sounds you want!
- Mix different melodies around to create your own music.
- Play along with fun and exciting instruments.
- Each monster has multiple sounds and animations. Drag around to discover them all!
- Start in “The Garage”, then explore "The Big Show" and "Mars Disco".
- No in app purchases and completely ad free!
We have even more Jams on the horizon. Download and start rocking! You and your kids will love it!
Learn more about the band at https://melodyjams.com.
Melody Jams is a project that combines a number of our passions: Music, animation, and interactivity. As a small group of designers, animators, musicians, and developers who spent their childhood creating music with friends, we wanted to re-create that experience for people of all ages. Meeting new people with different aesthetic styles and personalities made for great new experiences, memories, and ever growing friendships.
Melody Jams was conceived, designed, and animated by James Bartley. Arbitrary coded and produced the app. Music was done by Nathan Mckee and Hani Zahra.
More info and video presentation at http://melodycats.com
A fun game that will help kids and adults learn to read some basic music rhythms.
60 entertaining levels that get progressively more challenging.
This game has been developed in collaboration with professional musicians and educators.
"This is an excellent app to recommend to your students/parents, or to use as part of your music lab if you have one. Students will learn to look ahead more as they tap these rhythms, and will learn the important skill of listening to themselves and others."
COLOR IN MY PIANO
…a place to exchange ideas and resources for piano teaching
90 / 10004.5
"Turn up the volume and take rhythm gaming to new heights, all the way into space.
Fly solo or party with friends in a split screen race, as you join spacepilot Stella on
her journey from one stunning world to the next. Each hit song you play offers on
the note level design and three difficulties to master.
In an exclusive collaboration, INVECTOR features superstar AVICII, one of the world’s
biggest EDM artists, experienced like never before."
The first dance game dedicated to fitness and weight loss
Developed in collaboration with fitness and dance experts, Gold’s Gym® Dance Workout is the first dance game specifically dedicated to fitness and weight loss. You’ll have so much fun dancing you won’t even notice how much you’re sweating! You’ll dance to popular songs, learn new choreography, and play mini-games that will whip you into shape in no time. It’s the most fun way to workout!
Dance Your Way to Fit!
• Dance to popular Latin styles such as Salsa, Samba, Rumba, Flamenco, Reggaeton and Meringue
• Plus, pump up your routine with boxing-inspired dance routines
Dance to Current Hits
• The game features hit songs to keep you moving and motivated!
• Songs include:
• Just Dance
• Material Girl
• I Will Survive
• Good Vibrations
• Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
• I’m Too Sexy
• Jai Ho
• Oye Como Va
• Cosmic Girl
• Heart of Glass
Mini-Games Targeting Specific Muscle Groups
• Strengthen your muscles with fun mini-games such as rodeo bull riding, karate, rowing, kangaroo boxing, sword fighting and more!
• Many of these games are Wii Balance Board-compatible
Customized to You
• Build your own circuit program or let the game create one for you. Circuit programs are continuous dancing and mini-game sessions lasting up to 30 minutes. Experience the fun of working out as you dance off extra pounds!
• Your personal trainer teaches you dance moves, motivates you and increases the intensity of your workout based on your performance
• Customize your character and your trainer with different outfits and accessories
Dance with a Friend
• The game supports two players so you and a friend can dance the calories away together!
Track your Progress
• All of your exercise history, including play time, calories burned, and BMI (determined by standing on the Wii Balance Board) is stored in the game so you can easily track your progress.
• Gold’s Gym VIP 7 Day Membership Pass is included with your game!
DanceDanceRevolution® celebrates its 10th anniversary with an all-new game for the Wii! The hottest selling dance game returns, with an entirely new soundtrack, game modes and interactivity. DanceDanceRevolution® Hottest Party 2 enhances the series’ trademark interactive gameplay by combining the physically engaging, innovative and easy-to-pick-up-and-play mechanics of the Wii platform. DanceDanceRevolution® Hottest Party 2 is sure to be the life of the party with 4 player multiplayer, Wii Remote and Nunchuk support, smash hits taken from the last 4 decades of music, entirely new modes and more!