20 Games Like Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix()
DDR Extreme like same from DDRMAX2 7th mix, but a change are begin. The game introduced the Beginner mode, Nonstop mode, a mode like Challenge mode but with the life bar and a grade at the end of course, and a random banner. The most change are the extra stage and the color, the color are green and you can pick your own song to try extra stage, but you can play THE LEGEND OF THE MAX if you want. At ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE, the banner of Dance Dance Revoloution locked access of other songs. If you pass, a special ending are unlocked. A new brand of new songs are introduced, the bemani revival songs, like Beatmania IIDX, pop'n music or Keyboardmania, and an outside DDR series, DDR Solo, Home DDR and DDR Club version songs created by DDR Extreme. A cheat code revealed the real number of the songs, 240 songs. when you press left and right button, series, abc, bpm, player best and default sort are unlocked.
Super Mario Bros. 3 is a platform video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) video game console. Mario and Luigi embark on a quest to save Princess Toadstool and the rulers of seven different kingdoms from the antagonist Bowser and his children, the Koopalings. The player, as Mario or Luigi, is able to defeat enemies by stomping them or using items that bestow magical powers. Mario and Luigi are given a wider range of abilities than in previous Super Mario games, including flying or sliding down slopes. In addition, Super Mario Bros. 3 introduces numerous elements, such as new enemy characters and the use of a world map to transition between levels, that have reappeared in or have influenced subsequent Mario games.
90 / 1003864.5
The revolution continues with Dance Dance Revolution Disney Mix. Featuring your favorite Disney characters and dance mixes of popular Disney tunes, this is the hottest dancing game this side of Magic Kingdom. Get ready to heat up the dance floor and put your skills to the test as you move to the groove. Let Mickey and his friends make your dreams come true as you become a star.
- Dance to high-energy remixes of popular Disney tunes, including It's A Small World, Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, and Mickey Mouse March.
- Select from your favorite Disney characters, including Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and more!
- Re-create the DDR experience with Konami's Dance Dance Revolution controller (sold seperately).
- Special Work Out features let you have fun getting in shape - while tracking the calories you burn.
- Multiple difficulty settings makes DDR Disney Mix easy to learn for all ages.
Get your booty on the floor for Dance Dance Revolution X2. Licensed master tracks from some of today's hottest acts will make DDR X2 one for gamers old and new. Debuting in X2 is the unique Dice Master Mode, where players roll the dice to receive a dance challenge and compete to be the ultimate Dance Dance Revolution champion. Players will be able to dance to the beat of an expansive library of over 40 great songs, including a string of top hits recorded by the original artists.
Mario is invited by Princess Peach to her castle, but once he arrives he finds out that Bowser has kidnapped her. Mario has to overcome many challenges and collect Power Stars hidden in the castle's paintings and walls to defeat Bowser and rescue Peach in this seminal 3D platformer.
91 / 1004074.55
Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 3 allows players to compete online and go head-to-head with other DDR fans from around the globe, talk live to other DDR players as well as download new songs and other content. Ultramix 3 also features never-before-seen offline modes that cater to the casual, beginner and advanced dancers. 'Freestyle Mode' lets newcomers to the series dance to any song without having to follow specific dance steps on the screen.
Prepare for liftoff with Mario and Yoshi!
In 2007, Super Mario Galaxy took the world of video games by storm. Now this first true Mario sequel in years re-energizes the franchise with new levels and new power-ups. Plus this time Mario gets to team up with his dinosaur buddy Yoshi, who adds new possibilities to the gravity-defying game play. It's everything you love about the first game and more.
* Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy. Every level is new, but the game retains the charm, sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario's history. Mario works his way through the various levels, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place.
* On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi. Yoshi can use his tongue to grab items and shoot them back at enemies, or to snag attach points and swing across chasms.
* Yoshi has an interesting diet. When he eats a Dash Pepper, he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls. When he eats a Blimp Fruit, he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights.
* New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet's surface all the way to the other side of a planet.
* Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges.
90 / 1001504.5
Dance Dance Revolution (ダンスダンスレボリューション Dansu Dansu Reboryūshon?), abbreviated DDR and also known as Dancing Stage in earlier games in Europe and Australasia, and some other games in Japan, is a music video game series produced by Konami. Introduced in Japan in 1998 as part of the Bemani series, and released in North America and Europe in 1999, Dance Dance Revolution is the pioneering series of the rhythm and dance genre in video games. Players stand on a "dance platform" or stage and hit colored arrows laid out in a cross with their feet to musical and visual cues. Players are judged by how well they time their dance to the patterns presented to them and are allowed to choose more music to play to if they receive a passing score.
Dance Dance Revolution has been given much critical acclaim for its originality and stamina in the video game market. There have been dozens of arcade-based releases across several countries and hundreds of home video game console releases, promoting a music library of original songs produced by Konami's in-house artists and an eclectic set of licensed music from many different genres. The DDR series has inspired similar games such as Pump It Up by Andamiro and In the Groove by Roxor
80 / 10064.0
The hottest revolution and bestselling video game in the music game category returns to its arcade roots with Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA, the first arcade version to be released in North America in 6 years. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA uses a completely new hardware engine and is the largest game in the series. Players will have access to over 300 songs from different musical genres and 2000+ dance step patterns. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA is a brand new evolution in the DDR series and expands on every aspect of what made the original series innovative, fun and addictive.
The Dance Dance Revolution series started on November 20, 1998 and has grown to a very sizable collections of games in the franchise. This list of Dance Dance Revolution games documents every single game released including which systems and formats and which regions those games were released in. This list only includes games that have been released to the general public.
Do you have what it takes to save the Mushroom Princess? You’ll have to think fast and move even faster to complete this quest! The Mushroom Princess is being held captive by the evil Koopa tribe of turtles. It’s up to you to rescue her from the clutches of the Koopa King before time runs out. But it won’t be easy. To get to the Princess, you’ll have to climb mountains, cross seas, avoid bottomless pits, fight off turtle soldiers and a host of black magic traps that only a Koopa King can devise. It’s another non-stop adventure from the Super Mario Bros.!
86 / 1003644.3
All of your favorite characters hit the court in a wild and wacky multiplayer tennis game from the makers of Mario Golf. Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Toad, and Donkey Kong lead off the all-star, 14-player line-up. The fast-paced action will have you unleashing vicious volleys, life-saving lobs, ballistic backhands and electrifying super-charged smashes!
74 / 100243.7
The hottest revolution and bestselling video game in the music game category explodes onto the dance floor with Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA2, the follow-up to 2006's biggest and best DDR game to date! Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA2 will deliver a dance party extravaganza with its fun interactive gameplay, incredible song selection and innovative new game modes.
Super Mario goes mobile!
Unlike other games in the franchise, Mario will run on his own. All you do is tap the screen to jump. The longer you tap, the higher the jump meaning that you can play the game with one hand.
In this game, Mario constantly moves forward through the courses while you use a variety of jumps to navigate. Mario will behave differently depending on the timing of your taps, so it's up to you to show off particularly smooth moves, gather coins, and reach the goal.
There are three different game modes to play. The first mode features challenging courses for you to complete while collecting coins. The second mode has you challenge the play data of other players to show who can beat a course with the most style to impress Toads into joining you. In the third mode, you get to create your own Mushroom Kingdom using the coins and Toads collected by playing the first two game modes.
72 / 100183.6
Experience a gravity-defying adventure!
Become Mario as he traverses gravity-bending galaxies, traveling in and out of gravitational fields by blasting from planet to planet. Players experience dizzying perspective shifts as they run upside down through wild alien worlds that need to be seen to be believed. Whether you're surfing on a ray across an ocean in the clouds, rolling on a ball through a treacherous garden, or floating in a bubble over a poisonous swamp, there's no limit to the cosmic challenges you'll encounter!
* Shake it! Controlling Mario is as simple as can be with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Move Mario with the Control Stick and shake the Wii Remote to perform a spin move or cue Ring Stars that launch you to and from planetary objects. You can even point at bits of stardust to collect them or latch onto Beam Stars to blaze a magnetic trail through the heavens.
* Mario can run, tiptoe, jump, triple-jump, backflip, and long-jump, but what he'll do most is spin. By shaking the Wii Remote, players make Mario spin around with fists outstretched, allowing him to pummel enemies and cue Star Rings that launch him from planet to planet.
* He can also find plenty of power-ups: A Bee Mushroom turns him into Bee Mario, allowing him to fly for short periods of time and cling to honeycombs. A Boo Mushroom turns him into Boo Mario, allowing him to float and turn invisible to pass through mesh gates.
* He'll constantly collect bits of stardust. These can be fired at enemies using the B Button. A second player can even take on this role, using a second Wii Remote to stall enemies, fire stardust, or even sweep aside projectiles.