20 Games Like Datura()
What Remains of Edith Finch is a collection of short stories about a cursed family in Washington State.
Each story offers a chance to experience the life of a different family member with stories ranging from the early 1900s to the present day. The gameplay and tone of the stories are as varied as the family members themselves. The only constants are that each is played from a first-person perspective and that each story ends with that family member's death. It's a game about what it feels like to be humbled and astonished by the vast and unknowable world around us.
You'll follow Edith Finch as she explores the history of her family and tries to figure out why she's the last Finch left alive.
90 / 100284.5
A non-canon extension of the True End of the original game. Unlike the modern visual novel format of the original game, this retro game perfectly mimics the style of graphical text adventure games from the 8-bit PC era (e.g. PC-88), with the player typing short commands to interact with and explore the game world. It features all backgrounds and characters drawn in a low-color pixelated style with emulated scanlines, chiptune music played through an emulated FM chip, and no voice acting. Although non-canon, the game contains many easter eggs and references that connect Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate together.
Project Elea is a first-person Sci-Fi interactive storytelling adventure, where the main focus is humanity's place in the universe, the nature of intelligence and the meaning of faith.
Voyager 1231 River Elea Catherine Jones regains consciousness to find herself locked down in her own cabin. Kazumi, the omniscient A.I. host of Pilgrimage II, is offline for the first time in mission history, keeping her blocked. It won’t be long before Elea realizes that everybody else has evacuated and she is left all alone on a Worldtree-class starship.
Playing as Elea, you will navigate the hallways, control rooms and ecosystems of Pilgrimage II, the ship set to colonize Solace, a yet unexplored Earth-like exoplanet. In order to save the ship and uncover the mystery behind the disappearance of pioneering mission Pilgrimage I 15 years ago, you’ll have to aid crippled Kazumi in fighting off an eccentric invasive intelligence that wants to take control, that has been waiting in the darkness of space, preparing...
As Elea explores clues and executes manual overrides to restore Kazumi’s hijacked virtual memory, she will slowly come to realize it’s the lapses in her own memory and the imprints of a personal tragedy that she must deal with first.
Dante's Inferno is an epic single player, third-person action adventure game inspired by "Inferno", part one of Dante Alighieri's classic Italian poem, "The Divine Comedy." Featuring nonstop action rendered at 60 frames-per-second, signature and upgradable weapons, attack combos and mana-fueled spells and the choice of punishing or absolving the souls of defeated enemies, it is a classic Medieval tale of the eternal conflict with sin and the resulting horrors of hell, adapted for a new generation and a new medium.
73 / 100223.65
Excellent Hidden Objects game! You set off on a journey around an abandoned town to unravel a mystery of a missing journalist.
A unique post-apocalyptic atmosphere and realistic graphics, ambient music, puzzles and mini-games will make your adventure unforgettable.
BEYOND: Two Souls blurs the lines of movie-making and gaming by featuring a brand-new engine, an immersive and evocative story and the best theatrical performances in gaming to date.
Special Edition Features:
- Premium steel book
- Exclusive extra game scene
- Game soundtrack
- Dynamic themes
- Avatar pack
- Making Of Featurettes
Quern is a first person puzzle adventure with captivating story and beautiful graphics. Quern refreshes the genre with flexible gameplay and reuseable puzzle mechanics. The visuals and the music combine traditional and modern elements providing a unique mood for the game.
One of the specialities of Quern is that the tasks to be solved are not managed as separate, individual and sequential units, but as a complex entity, amongst which the players may wander and experiment freely. Often a bad or seemingly irrational result may bring the player closer to the final solution, if those are reconsidered and thought over again later, in the possession of the knowledge gained during the game.
Home Sweet Home is a first-person horror adventure game based on Thai myths and beliefs. The core gameplay focuses on storytelling and stealth to avoid perilous spirits hunting you. Moreover, few puzzles are added into the game, making gameplay more various. While playing this game, you will be thrilled by a horror Thai atmosphere, unpredictable scary moments and challenging gameplay!
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, land of the free and the brave, but also home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as The Project at Eden’s Gate that is threatening the community's freedom. Stand up to the cult’s leader, Joseph Seed and the Heralds, and spark the fires of resistance that will liberate the besieged community.
In this expansive world, your limits and creativity will be tested against the biggest and most ruthless baddest enemy Far Cry has ever seen. It’ll be wild and it’ll get weird, but as long as you keep your wits about you, the residents of Hope County can rest assured knowing you’re their beacon of hope.
In a strange and mystical land, a young boy discovers a mysterious creature with which he forms a deep, unbreakable bond. The unlikely pair must rely on each other to journey through towering, treacherous ruins filled with unknown dangers. Experience the journey of a lifetime in this touching, emotional story of friendship and trust.
90 / 100464.5
In 30 days, help is coming...
A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more – buried deep beneath the constant snowfall.
Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.
Floatlands is a lowpoly survival-exploration fps game in singleplayer mode with multiplayer to be added later on. Game is currently in early development with set goals.
* PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLD - You will play a robot as the main protagonist of Floatlands, going up against other robots. Game world will consist of several biomes: jungle, desert, sea and snow. These worlds will be unique all the time because they will be randomly generated. Islands and natural elements will have certain similarities, but altogether the world will be unique every time.
* QUESTING, POINTS OF INTEREST - There will be random events/quests (defending, collecting, exploring) across the world for you to complete. Quests, missions will also be randomly generated in order to bring the unpredictability aspect to the game.
* PLAYING STYLES - You can choose different play styles when playing in the world of Floatlands. You can be an explorer or you can be an aggressive player that wants to eliminate threats of well being.
* RESOURCE GATHERING - Important part will be the resource gathering aspect. Some basics: Shooting down robot enemies will provide you scrap metal; by chopping trees you will gain wood; sheep is a source for wool; you will also find resources in caves. Certain materials need to be processed and smelted in order to be used for building structures.
* CUSTOM BUILD MODE - With gathered resources you’ll be able to build and upgrade your own custom base/shelter and defend from enemies. At this moment there are 50 different build parts you can use to build your base. There are also 3 tiers – wood (starting tier), stone and fortified stone (highest tier for now). Build mode mixed with random generated terrain provides a multitude of options (basic shacks, castles…), so it will be interesting in this regard.
* ELECTRIC SYSTEM - One other major feature in game is electricity which will provide you with different options in the game - repairing your robot, powering up the lights and your defense system (turrets). We are in the process of making various props that will need a source of energy. Generators will be that source and with cables you'll have the option to connect devices yourself. You will have to fill generators with fuel to get them to work.