Depthcharge is a single-player arcade game released in 1977 by Gremlin Industries for the Sega VIC Dual system board. Taito licensed the game and released it as Sub Hunter in Japan. The game presents the player with a cut-away view of a section of ocean, on the surface of which is a destroyer with submarines passing beneath it. The player drops depth charges (up to six at a time) to destroy the submarines and moves the ship ba... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Nasty Neighbors: No Picnic for Celebrity
- Pranksterz: No Rest for the Wicked
- Pranksterz: Off Your Boss
- Back to the Future Part II
- Neighbours from Hell 2: On Vacation
- Angry Birds Epic
- Angry Birds 2
- Carrie’s Order Up!
- Go! Dizzy Go!
- Cloud Chasers
- Pranksterz: From Russia With Love
- Cat Girl Without Salad: Amuse~Bouche
- DISC ROOM
- Pac-Man Championship Edition
- Zuma Deluxe
- 决战喵星 (Naughty Kitties)