- Add To
Depthcharge is a single-player arcade game released in 1977 by Gremlin Industries for the Sega VIC Dual system board. Taito licensed the game and released it as Sub Hunter in Japan. The game presents the player with a cut-away view of a section of ocean, on the surface of which is a destroyer with submarines passing beneath it. The player drops depth charges (up to six at a time) to destroy the submarines and moves the ship ba... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Prism Crash
- Toy Pop
- Namco Museum
- Digital Spacecade
- Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars
- 38 Munchkin
- Go! Dizzy Go!
- Cloud Chasers
- Pranksterz: Off Your Boss
- Pranksterz: No Rest for the Wicked
- Pranksterz: From Russia With Love
- Nasty Neighbors: No Picnic for Celebrity
- Cat Girl Without Salad: Amuse~Bouche
- DISC ROOM