Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in The Hotel Lisbon
5th Dec, 2013
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon is a videogame inspired by the classic point and click adventures from the 80’s and 90’s. It works through a simple interface of pointing and clicking. Everything that is essential for game progression can be clicked like characters, objects or doors. All the items collected are kept to be used later and are accessible at... Read More
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
- The Journey Down: Chapter Three
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- The Uncertain
- Outlast II
- The Journey Down: Chapter One
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure
There are currently no topics in this forum.