20th Aug, 2013
Iron Galaxy Studios
- Add To
Divekick is the world’s first two-button fighting game. It distills the essence of the fighting game genre into just two buttons with no d-pad directional movement. It is a comedic parody of fighting game motifs and contains many humorous references to games (especially those in the Street Fighter franchise) as well as inside jokes from within the competitive fighting game community. Unlike most fighting games which are played... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 5
Based on 4
How would you rate this game?
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Human: Fall Flat
- Toribash - Violence Perfected
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- A Life in Silk - The First Cumming
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- Viscera Cleanup Detail
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team
- Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad?
- Alwa's Awakening
- Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2
- Only If
- Mortal Kombat X
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai