20th Aug, 2013
Iron Galaxy Studios
Divekick is the world’s first two-button fighting game. It distills the essence of the fighting game genre into just two buttons with no d-pad directional movement. It is a comedic parody of fighting game motifs and contains many humorous references to games (especially those in the Street Fighter franchise) as well as inside jokes from within the competitive fighting game community. Unlike most fighting games which are played... Read More
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Based on 5
Based on 4
How would you rate this game?
- Gang Beasts
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Mortal Kombat X
- The Journey Down: Chapter Three
- Human: Fall Flat
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3
- A Life in Silk - The First Cumming
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Inuyasha: Feudal Combat
- Shia LaBeouf: Meme Master Dating Simulator
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad?
- Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
- RIOT - Civil Unrest
- Intensive Exposure
- Genital Jousting