Don Doko Don 2
2nd Mar, 1992
- Add To
Platforms: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Similar to the original Don Doko Don, the player controls a bearded dwarf wielding a hammer to flatten enemies and throw them. But unlike the original, this version is a side-scroller. The game consists of five stages, plus the final boss battles. The player's goal is to reach the end of each stage, defeat a boss, and collect a bag,(antidote ingredient,) to advance to the next.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Outcast: Second Contact
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- Genetic Disaster
- Super Castlevania IV
- Park Bound
- SCP: Secret Laboratory
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Wild Terra