Donkey Kong Jr. Math
12th Dec, 1982
- Add To
The game features one and two player modes, both of which are single screen. In the first mode, the objective is to enter math answers in order to receive points. These questions include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. In the two player mode, two players control two characters as they race to create a math formula to reach the number shown by Donkey Kong, incorporating platform gameplay. The mechanics are... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Astro Maths
- Super Mario World
- Mega Math Blaster
- Sesame Street: Letter-Go-Round
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Math Blaster: Episode One - In Search of Spot
- Castlevania: Dracula X
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Adventures in Math
- 10 out of 10: Tables
- 10 out of 10: Maths Number
- 10 out of 10: Essential Maths
- Math Blaster Plus!
- Rayman Junior
- The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy: Classics HD