20 Games Like Dr. Dungeon's MADMAN!()
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a tactical adventure game featuring a deep storyline set on a post-human Earth, which combines strategy and the turn-based tactical combat of ‘XCOM’ with real-time exploration and stealth gameplay. Currently in development by an experienced team including former ‘HITMAN’ designers and Ulf Andersson, the designer of ‘PAYDAY’.
The Earthlings have joined the interstellar club. The galaxy will never be the same.
The year is 2086 and Earth has detected an alien distress call originating from the surface of Triton. In response, Star Control is formed with you as The Captain of Earth's first prototype starship.
In 30 days, help is coming...
A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more – buried deep beneath the constant snowfall.
Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.
50 / 10022.5
Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
70 / 10003.5
An untitled game said to be in development after a job listing was spotted in November related to the Danganronpa series.
The posted job listing was looking for a game programmer, character designer, and 3D designer to mainly participate in development of the series, along with information about a game in the action genre for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
GreedFall is the latest RPG from Spiders, currently in development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Revealed at "le What's Next de Focus" event last week, GreedFall today unveil a first teaser trailer, hinting at the 17th century setting of the game and its ambiance embedded in magic.
Explore a fresh new world as you set foot - alongside many other settlers, mercenaries and treasure hunters - on a remote island seeping with magic, rumored to be filled with riches and lost secrets. A grand journey filled with mystery follows, as you find yourself in the middle of ever-increasing tensions between the invading settlers and the locals, protected by supernatural beings, manifestation of the island’s earthly magic.
The Land of Ooo is underwater, and it’s up to Finn and Jake to find out why. Join our heroes as they explore dangerous waters, search for clues, interrogate pirates and fight bad guys to solve this wet, wet mystery and save the day!
Featuring local multiplayer cooperative with four unique heroes, explore the dimension of Lucern in a top down action driven adventure! Fight enemies, earn experience to gain levels and unlock new technics! Get stronger by upgrading your equipment and use elemental properties to defeat your enemies!
Kingdom Hearts II is an action role-playing game, and the primary entry to the series since the 2002 Disney Interactive and Square collaboration; Kingdom Hearts.
Sora, Donald, and Goofy wake from their slumber and prepare for the journey ahead. They must face Organization XIII, protect the Keyblade’s power, and resume their search for the special people they have lost.
The game's setting is a collection of various levels (referred to in-game as "worlds") that the player progresses through. As in the first game, it II allows the player to travel to locales from various Disney works, along with original worlds specifically created for the series.
93 / 1001614.65
The Last Stand: Dead Zone brings RPG, Action and Strategy to the zombie apocalypse.
Load out your team and run real-time missions to gather weapons, gear, construction materials and supplies in locations across the Dead Zone all while holding off the horde. With 30,000+ items available there's plenty of ways to dispatch the walking dead.
BUILD YOUR COMPOUND
Build and defend your compound to protect you from the infected and human raiders. Set up barricades and traps to hold the hordes at bay. Your survival depends on it.
ASSEMBLE YOUR SURVIVORS
Attract new survivors, decide their role then equip them to help you survive. Select from a number of classes including Fighters, Engineers, Medics, Scavengers and Recon. Each role is important and will affect your chances of survival.
LOOT AND CRAFTING!
Loot or craft over 30,000 weapon and gear items in real time missions across the city. Gather schematics for weapons and gear through scavenging or trade.
ALLIANCES AND RAIDING
Raid other players for precious resources or help them with construction. Join an alliance and secure your position in the Dead Zone!
You are Darsius, a peaceful man who was sold into slavery to the Mines of Morseph. This changed when an evil invaded the mines and killed everyone... except you. You must journey through the mines of evil to find the mine key which will lead out of the mines of death...and to your freedom.
Kidnapped. Imprisoned. Tortured. The wizard Irenicus holds you captive in his stronghold, attempting to strip you of the powers that are your birthright.
Can you resist the evil within you, forge a legend of heroic proportions, and ultimately destroy the dark essence that haunts your dreams? Or will you embrace your monstrous nature, carve a swath of destruction across the realms, and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition brings this critically acclaimed role-playing experience to PC, Mac, iPad, and Android.
96 / 100184.8
Originally released in 2000, Icewind Dale is a Dungeons & Dragons game set in Wizards of The Coast's legendary Forgotten Realms. This Enhanced Edition allows players to experience the epic adventure on PC, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, and Android tablets and phones, and includes a host of new features:
• Swords and Sorcery: Discover dozens of new spells and items, including new magic armor and weapons.
• Blackguards and Wizard Slayers: Select from over 30 new kits and classes to create the perfect adventuring party.
• Bring A Friend: Join your fellow adventurers in cooperative, cross-platform multiplayer games.
• See The Unseen: Explore quest content cut from the original game, now finished and restored.
• More to Experience: Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition includes both the Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster expansion packs.