20 Games Like DreadOut()
Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's house to figure out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basement. You play against an advanced AI that learns from your every move. Really enjoying climbing through that backyard window? Expect a bear trap there. Sneaking through the front door? There'll be cameras there soon. Trying to escape? The Neighbor will find a shortcut and catch you.
Don't Knock Twice is a first-person horror game based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.
Explore a grand manor house and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and using items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you.
The game is based on the film, Don't Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) and directed by Caradog James (The Machine).
Candle is an adventure with challenging puzzles. Play as Teku, a young man on a dangerous journey to rescue his tribe's shaman from the evil Wakcha-Clan. But the way is littered with sinister traps and difficult obstacles. To master these challenges you need to have keen eyes and a good sense for your environment, or your next step may be your last.
But Teku has a special gift: his left hand is a candle. Let it be a bright beacon to drive off your enemies or to shed light on dark places.
Gorgeous hand-painted watercolor visuals give Candle that special flair, as all backgrounds and characters have been carefully drawn and then scanned, picture after picture. The game consistently feels like a living painting.
Outlast 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed survival horror game Outlast. Set in the same universe as the first game, but with different characters and a different setting, Outlast 2 is a twisted new journey into the depths of the human mind and its dark secrets. No conflict is ever black and white.
Quern is a first person puzzle adventure with captivating story and beautiful graphics. Quern refreshes the genre with flexible gameplay and reuseable puzzle mechanics. The visuals and the music combine traditional and modern elements providing a unique mood for the game.
One of the specialities of Quern is that the tasks to be solved are not managed as separate, individual and sequential units, but as a complex entity, amongst which the players may wander and experiment freely. Often a bad or seemingly irrational result may bring the player closer to the final solution, if those are reconsidered and thought over again later, in the possession of the knowledge gained during the game.
Rise is a small kid of Gamearth, the world where the classic videogame characters live. He finds himself lost in the middle of a war against the Space Grunts, the bald muscular soldiers with big guns that just invaded his world. Only with the help of the legendary gun, Shine, he’ll be able to stay alive and just maybe, incredibly, save his planet from the invaders.
The game mixes pure shooting arcade with the use of different bullets to solve all the situations Rise will find on his path. Think of a more arcadey Another World, also with a very tight relationship between gameplay and story.
76 / 10053.8
"The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker is a horror themed murder mystery FMV game where you play as a therapist questioning patients. The game features the simplest of interfaces, over 1600 HD video responses, six main characters, and a randomly chosen murderer at the start of the game (which determines your story path)."
“The Sexy Brutale” is the Marquis’ renowned grand casino and residence. He is well known for his highly anticipated annual masked ball and his eccentric taste in friends. But something truly evil has found its way into the heart of The Sexy Brutale during this year’s party, turning the ball into a nightmare where the guests are being murdered with no hope for escape.
As the story unfolds in real-time, the player must find answers to every enigma and end the loop, saving all the guests’ lives.
Only If is a surreal first person adventure-puzzle game. You play as Anthony Clyde, who, after a heavy night of partying, wakes up to find himself in an unfamiliar bed with no memory of the previous night's events. Unfortunately, escaping these unfamiliar, opulent surroundings will prove to be no easy task, as an unseen, menacing, radio-bound antagonist will stop at nothing to block Anthony's path at every turn.
87 / 10054.35
After crash-landing on an unknown planet you must survive hostile alien conditions through ingenuity and technology. Craft a modest outpost then expand systematically to grow food, build vehicles, and craft helpful droids and powerful mechs. Form a colony with your friends and battle others or explore the system alone prospecting for immeasurable riches. Discover, fight, and tame indigenous alien creatures and search for lost human expeditions.
Welcome to a new world of Danganronpa, and prepare yourself for the biggest, most exhilarating episode yet. Set in a “psycho-cool” environment, a new cast of 16 characters find themselves kidnapped and imprisoned in a school. Inside, some will kill, some will die, and some will be punished. Reimagine what you thought high-stakes, fast-paced investigation was as you investigate twisted murder cases and condemn your new friends to death.
Floatlands is a lowpoly survival-exploration fps game in singleplayer mode with multiplayer to be added later on. Game is currently in early development with set goals.
* PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLD - You will play a robot as the main protagonist of Floatlands, going up against other robots. Game world will consist of several biomes: jungle, desert, sea and snow. These worlds will be unique all the time because they will be randomly generated. Islands and natural elements will have certain similarities, but altogether the world will be unique every time.
* QUESTING, POINTS OF INTEREST - There will be random events/quests (defending, collecting, exploring) across the world for you to complete. Quests, missions will also be randomly generated in order to bring the unpredictability aspect to the game.
* PLAYING STYLES - You can choose different play styles when playing in the world of Floatlands. You can be an explorer or you can be an aggressive player that wants to eliminate threats of well being.
* RESOURCE GATHERING - Important part will be the resource gathering aspect. Some basics: Shooting down robot enemies will provide you scrap metal; by chopping trees you will gain wood; sheep is a source for wool; you will also find resources in caves. Certain materials need to be processed and smelted in order to be used for building structures.
* CUSTOM BUILD MODE - With gathered resources you’ll be able to build and upgrade your own custom base/shelter and defend from enemies. At this moment there are 50 different build parts you can use to build your base. There are also 3 tiers – wood (starting tier), stone and fortified stone (highest tier for now). Build mode mixed with random generated terrain provides a multitude of options (basic shacks, castles…), so it will be interesting in this regard.
* ELECTRIC SYSTEM - One other major feature in game is electricity which will provide you with different options in the game - repairing your robot, powering up the lights and your defense system (turrets). We are in the process of making various props that will need a source of energy. Generators will be that source and with cables you'll have the option to connect devices yourself. You will have to fill generators with fuel to get them to work.