Dune II: The Building of a Dynasty
1st Dec, 1992
- Add To
The Emperor has proposed a challenge, to each of the houses: "The House that produces the most spice will control Dune. There are no set territories, and no rules of engagement." Vast armies have arrived. Now, three Houses fight for control of Dune; The Noble Atreides, The Insidious Ordos, The Evil Harkonnen.
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 28
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Command & Conquer1 users
- Emperor: Battle for Dune
- Command & Conquer: Generals
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- East India Company: Pirate Bay
- Rise of Nations
- StarCraft 64
- Dune 2000
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
- Warlords III: Reign of Heroes
- The Long Journey Home
- Codename: Panzers - Phase One
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth
- Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption