20 Games Like EA Playground()
A new Mario Tennis game is bringing a new level of skill and competition to Nintendo Switch. Mario steps onto the court in classy tennis garb for intense rallies against a variety of characters in full-blown tennis battles. New wrinkles in tennis gameplay will challenge your ability to read an opponent's position and stroke to determine which shot will give you the advantage. And this time the game adds the first story mode since the Mario Tennis game on Game Boy Advance, offering a new flavor of tennis gameplay, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more
80 / 10054.0
Throw an impromptu party anywhere with anyone thanks to a new play style in which players look at each other—not the screen! Bring the action and fun into the real world as you face off in wild-west duels, cow-milking competitions, a copycat dance-off, and more. Each game takes advantage of the Joy-Con controller features of the Nintendo Switch system in different ways. While the action unfolds off- screen, the audience watches the players themselves instead of the screen. That makes it as hilarious to watch as it is to play – an instant party amplifier!
58 / 10032.9
Inspired by the golden era of skateboarding, the early 90s and early 2000, Session's primary goal is to make you experience what skateboarding really is; an incredible sport where there are no other goals other than expressing your creativity and achieving success through hard work, perseverance and bits of madness for no one else other than yourself.
Family Party for Wii gives you 30 reasons to celebrate with 30 Great Games everyone can enjoy! Pick from 12 playable characters and frolic through a vibrant and colorful world you can't help but enjoy. Test your speed and athletic skill in hurdles and sprints, on an obstacle course, and in the high jump. Take aim in carnival games that use lasers and bows and arrows. Show off your strength in barrel tossing, rope climbing, and log tossing. Hit the playground for schoolyard fun with jump rope, a game of catch, and more. Multiple game modes offer turn-based and all-together play for one to four players.
Have fun with the entire family and compete in the different play modes!
5 Spots Party is a game of skill for all ages based on the popular game of finding 5 differences.
In its three playing modes, the goal is to find the greatest number of differences in the pictures shown. In the party modes, you must compete with other players and find as many mistakes as possible. In the 1 Player mode, you must find the differences before time runs out in order to to beat the game’s highest scores.
How far do you think you can go?
• 5 different game modes.
• For All Ages. Everyone can play. It is fun to play alone or in a group.
• Fun Photos. The photos are funny and varied, and the players enjoy their content.
• Surprising Mistakes. We have worked with over 6 different types of errors (shape, size, colour, arrangement, existence and distortion), and we have designed different difficulties. Many of the mistakes used boost the original photo.
• Number of Photos. The game consists of over 300 photographs of different subjects and types. From landscapes to drawings, as well as everyday shapes or scenes, the variety of subjects has been a key point in the development of the game.
• We created special algorithms that make it nearly impossible to repeat the same differences in the same photo. The game includes 333 photos.
• Simplicity. The player controls the game in just a few seconds. The mistakes can be selected in either the left or right photo, the double cursor was enabled to make it easier to highlight the mistakes, and player aids have been implemented, such as controller vibration when the players are near mistakes.
Rub Rabbits is the sequel to XY/XX: Feel the Magic and features all-new gameplay mechanics, which range from holding the Nintendo DS sideways and upside down to multiple game modes. The game includes all-new music, art, and characters, as well as the ability to customize the look of the object of your affection. The game has six different multiplayer modes, which are compatible for playing with up to four players at a time.
Don't Knock Twice is a first-person horror game based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.
Explore a grand manor house and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and using items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you.
The game is based on the film, Don't Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) and directed by Caradog James (The Machine).
80 / 10024.0
Step right up to Carnival Games for Nintendo DS. All the fun of the million-selling original comes to the world's best-selling portable system during the summer vacation and travel season. Each game is designed from the ground up to take full advantage of the Nintendo DS control mechanism. A frenzied combination of tapping, blowing, speaking and stylus maneuvering brings the now-famous midway to life!