Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout is an adventure game for Windows and Mac about a girl and her toy rabbit. Players of the game have to escape from a mental hostpital. The Gameplay is similar to LucasArts' early 90's games using the SCUMM engine. The player finds himself in a 2D world. At the bottom of the screen is a list of verbs to be used and combined for solving puzzles. The game began as a university project in Germany ... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 5
Based on 2
How would you rate this game?
- The Journey Down: Chapter Three
- Syberia 3
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Rusty Lake: Roots
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- Yahari Game demo Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
- BATMAN: The Telltale Series
- Return of the Tentacle
- Only If
- Deponia Doomsday
- Sam & Max Hit the Road
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
- Grim Fandango
- Putt-Putt and Pep's Balloon-O-Rama
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge