20 Games Like Emperor of the Mines()
In Quantum Siege you fight deeply strategic battles in a bid to free the world from the threat of the mysterious Architects. Using your Quantum Gate, you will summon unstoppable armies led by the Chosen Heroes to prove your might against Architect forces and competing player armies alike.
Peace is the final prize, but to save humanity’s future, you must live for war.
Quantum Siege is based on unrelenting action and real time 3D single- and multiplayer battles, played in breathtakingly high fidelity. Do you have what it takes to lead your freedom fighting army to victory and rid the planet of the Architects?
The Earthlings have joined the interstellar club. The galaxy will never be the same.
The year is 2086 and Earth has detected an alien distress call originating from the surface of Triton. In response, Star Control is formed with you as The Captain of Earth's first prototype starship.
Shock Tactics is inspired by the space western style of Firefly and games like Jagged Alliance and X-COM. The game is set on an ancient alien homeworld, procedurally generated each time you start a new game. Shock Tactics will be released later this year on Steam for PC and be available as a digital download.
As the commander of a Strike Team, fighting for the Space Pioneers, you are the trailblazer for the first wave of explorers on a harsh and ancient alien homeworld. Other powers are trying to uncover the secrets of the planet, the ruthless Mega-Cooperation “Consortium” has already sent their mercenary forces – future conflicts are inevitable.
Your first task is to establish a base of operations, gather resources and expand your base in order to research advanced weapons or healing facilities. Lead your strike team into intense and tactically demanding turn-based fights and choose from a large variety of different skills and tactics.
Order drone strikes or demand emergency reinforcements from an orbital dropship, use explosives, cloaking devices, or even short-range teleportation. Between combat, explore the procedurally generated planet, find alien artifacts and learn how to use them, unlock unique abilities for your fellow soldiers and expand your territory to gain control over the new world.
50 / 10002.5
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution. Start your company in the 70s. Invent until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, upgrade your infrastructure and handle your marketing! Promote games, rule the global market and become an immortal!
60 / 10003.0
Two small classics from Clarus Victoria published in 2013, Stone Age and Bronze Age, are now available on Steam! Manage an ancient tribe in the African Savannah, build the first city in the Fertile Crescent, guide your people across prehistory and lead them to Victory!
The Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth is a tactical-turn-based strategy game based on Games Workshop’s fan-favorite Betrayal at Calth board game set during the era of Horus Heresy. Gameplay includes a single player campaign and multiplayer PvP skirmish mode, both can be experienced either on PC or in Virtual Reality.
70 / 10003.5
East India Company did not originally have pirates as a playable faction as we wanted to concentrate on the actual companies. However, we received an incredible amount of feedback from people who told us how much they would love to play as pirates.
UBOOT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era. It is a survival sandbox with game mechanics similar to that of Fallout Shelter while it's primary theme is life of German soldiers like in Wolfgang Petersen's film Das Boot. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
70 / 10003.5
Ancient Frontier is a turn-based strategy RPG set in the far future. You command the fleet. Players will explore, conquer, pillage, or liberate the frontiers of space. Take control of massive fleets of capital ships and support craft as you play through multiple campaigns.