Genre: Turn-based strategy (TBS)
Platforms: HP 3000
Empire Classic is a 4X wargame developed by Ben Norton in 1984 and basey on Peter Langston's 1971-game Empire. This version of Empire was written in Pascal on an HP3000 and released to the HP3000 Contributed Library.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI
- Disciples II: Dark Prophecy
- Sid Meier's Civilization III
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Theatre Europe
- Might & Magic Heroes VII
- Civilization II
- Total War: Arena
- Pit People
- Sid Meier's Civilization
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Sid Meier's Civilization V
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- Commandos 5
- Total War: Rome II
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
- Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon