20 Games Like Espionage()
COOPERATE TO BETTER BETRAY!
Dive into Munchkin: Quacked Quest and re-discover the parody, puns, and humor from the hit card game Munchkin by Steve Jackson. Gather gold, throw your foes (and friends) into sacrifice pits, collect ducks, eliminate the monsters—from reanimated skeletons to the Potted Plant and even the Plutonium Dragon—and reach the highest level to win the game! After all, there’s only one spot at the top and you just found a chainsaw…
Sometimes the enemy is next to you on the couch.
Gather your best friends, or enemies (doesn’t matter, you’ll turn on each other either way), and take down the rampaging hordes of monsters! Beat your “allies” to the treasure and gear up with legendary weapons such as the Rat-on-a-Stick, a Scepter that sends love or a Flare Gun.. Fast-playing and silly, Munchkin: Quacked Quest can reduce any roleplaying group to hysteria. And, while they're laughing, you can be the first to grab the ducks.
...HEY, THAT’S MY DUCK!
Not afraid of chickens and trolls? Do you enjoy smashing random objects for loot? Are you eager to vanquish epic bosses and betray your friends? In either the solo or local multiplayer mode, you race through randomly generated dungeons and overcome increasingly bizarre challenges. Choose from four different races and classes and unleash their special skills at the right moment to gain an advantage over your opponents. The mix between accessible, yet rich, gameplay and a leveling race offers intense and skill-based brawling action.
...I SAID DROP THE DUCK, BOB!
Trust the Wight Brothers and their Fabulous Dungeonarium Machine (FDM™©) to generate unique dungeons filled with deadly traps, dangerous enemies and magnificent ducks. Every adventure will be enhanced by random modifiers. The more victories you claim, the more possibilities will be added to your game.
Main gameplay features:
• Play solo or with up to four players in couch mode and adventure through deadly dungeons where enemies lurk. Be careful, sometimes the most dangerous enemy is sitting right next to you…
• Be the fastest, the most cunning, or the most effective at accomplishing the crazy objectives of each dungeon: capture ducks, slay monsters, defeat bosses, while throwing your friends/foes into pits and smashing furniture… everything you wish you could have done at your cousin’s wedding.
• Four races and four classes available: become a fashionable Orc Priest, a grumpy Dwarf Wizard, or dozens of other combinations. (Management will deny any liability in case of a botched spell or missing limb.)
• More than 20 weapons to wield for hitting, cutting, shooting, hugging, burning, smashing or knocking down more than 15 different enemies—or friends. Just in case, you know...they get in your way. And if you want to hit harder, run faster, or be even more annoying to the other players, there are nine almost-lethal items to choose from.
• Randomly generated dungeons for infinite replay value! You will never need to purchase another game. Ever. #MarketingDPTApproves
• Customized experience: choose player mode and game duration and let the back-stabbing, loot-grabbing, slaying, and betraying commence!
HA HA! THE DUCK IS MINE! MINE!!!
The CIA have covertly purchased a Psychotronic generator from the Russians. Upon attempting to bring it back to CIA headquarters the plane crashed into a farm in Virginia. You are to investigate the crash and determine the location of the Psychotronic generator before it can fall into the wrong hands.
Wherever, whenever, whoever! Classic boardgame "Othello"!
The well-acclaimed boardgame for all ages, "Othello" is now on Nintendo Switch!
Play in the comfort of your home or outside, and play in a style that suits you best!
A total of 16 levels of computer AI difficulty are available for Single Player Modes!
Hints on where the stones can be placed, and displays to show which tiles will be flipped in this move are also available to help new players understand the game better!
Two-player mode is also available!
Both players can play together on 1 Nintendo Switch by simply sharing the Joy-con, or simply operate directly on the Touch Screen!
Do play with your family and friends!