20 Games Like eTabu()
For 3-8 Players and an Audience of thousands!
The team behind the hit party games YOU DON’T KNOW JACK, Fibbage, and Drawful presents Quiplash, the laugh-a-minute battle of wits and wittiness! Use your phone or tablet to answer simple prompts like “Something you’d be surprised to see a donkey do” or “The worst soup flavor: Cream of _____.”
No rules, no correct answers! Say whatever you want!
Your answer is pitted against another player’s answer in a head-to-head clash of cleverness and comedy (or just “Which answer is least stupid?”). Other players – and even an Audience of people waiting to get in the next game – then vote for their favorite answer.
Quiplash is a go-to party game that everyone can play and enjoy!
73 / 10043.65
The popular DVD board game makes its first appearance on Xbox 360 with Lights, Camera, Action. Over 1,800 original movie-themed questions are available across two game modes: Play Now and Party Play. Packaged along with the game are four custom wireless controllers featuring large colored buttons so players can quickly submit or "buzz-in" a multiple-choice answer before their opponents.
Featured categories include Child's Play, where a child's artwork is used to depict a movie scene; Quotables, where part of a film's dialogue is missing; Puzzle Picture, which scrambles an actor's image; Invisibles, where actors and other items have been removed from a scene; and Clip Study, which has players answering questions about a short clip. The game automatically keeps track of which questions have been already asked to minimize repeats.
75 / 10003.75
In Truth or Lies, which is set for release this fall, players join family and friends in a roundtable style game play answering an astonishing array of thought-provoking questions. Utilizing a proprietary voice calibration system that works in conjunction with either the Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone or USB microphone, Truth or Lies measures stress levels in a player's voice to reveal the honesty of their answers.
The team behind the hit party games Fibbage, Quiplash, and YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents Drawful 2, the game of terrible drawings and hilariously wrong answers!
You use your phone or tablet to draw weird and funny things like “pitcher of nachos” or “death by trombone.” The other players type in what they think the (probably terrible) drawing is and those become the multiple-choice wrong answers. Then everyone - even an audience of potentially thousands – tries to guess the REAL answer.
Drawful 2 is a go-to party game that everyone can play and enjoy!
70 / 10033.5
The threequel to the party game phenomenon features the deadly quiz show Trivia Murder Party, the say-anything sequel Quiplash 2, the surprising survey game Guesspionage, the t-shirt slugfest Tee K.O., and the sneaky trickster game Fakin’ It.
90 / 10094.5
Askutron is a trivia game for up to 8 players that can be played with gamepads and/or mobile devices featuring fully voiced questions.
In this family-friendly party game you can play thousands of trivia questions in 21 categories with up to 7 friends! You can also find more questions on Steam Workshop, or simply create your own quiz!
Questions are read out aloud by our robotic host, Askutron, in any of 18 supported languages including English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, and even Japanese! Out of the box the game includes questions in English and German only.
Play through several different quiz rounds to earn points. In standard mode a short poll decides which category to play for each round whereas themed quizzes only contain questions about one topic.
* 10,000+ trivia questions fully voiced in English and German
* 21 categories such as movies, entertainment, science and nature
* 5 different quiz round types including a team mode, more to come
* Local and online multiplayer with up to 8 gamepads and mobile devices
* Single-player mode: play against a bot trained by all Askutron players
* Choose between various avatars and buzzer sounds
* Steam Cloud support for synchronizing your profiles and custom quizzes
* Play on Windows, Mac and Linux / SteamOS
Make Your Own Quiz
* Create your own quizzes with the included quiz editor
* Play quizzes of other players and share your own via Steam Workshop
* Even user-generated questions are read out aloud in up to 18 languages
The biggest and fourthiest addition to this storied party game franchise features the blanking fun sequel Fibbage 3 and its new game mode, Fibbage: Enough About You; the web-based frame game Survive the Internet; the spooky date-a-thon Monster Seeking Monster; the deranged debate match Bracketeering; and the one-up art game Civic Doodle. Use your phones or tablets as controllers and play with up to 16 players, plus an audience of up to 10,000!
73 / 10013.65
Word Crush is a word puzzle game combining a match-3 and a word search game.
Destroy the balls of the same color by grouping them and wait for the requested word to appear, once the word appears you must form it by connecting the blue balls bearing the corresponding letters.
The game consists of five islands representing 5 different themes (culture, civilizations, science, sport and miscellaneous)..
Turf Wars is a chaotic top-down local multiplayer shooter that takes place in dynamic crime-shaped ghetto environments. Packed with action, hazards, and explosions that will keep you on the edge of the seat. Take control of the wacky gangsters and clash against your friends in an all out mayhem!
2-4 Player local multiplayer
Random events during matches
Explosions and ragdolls
A very interesting game to play with your friends. All you have to do is fool your friends by being creative.
The game play is pretty simple and goes like this. Suppose there are n number of players playing...
1) All n players would be given a rare question and it very unlikely someone knows the answer. Everyone has to write a fake answer which should look convincing to others when the time comes.
2) When everyone has submitted their answer in the next screen you will get all the answers submitted by everyone and the right answer(n+1 answers) but nobody know which answer is correct. Everyone has to select the answer they think is the correct answer.
3) Once everyone has selected the answer in the next screen it shows you who fooled you, how many people you have fooled etc.
4) You get 2 points for selecting the correct answer and 1 point for fooling each person. And the scoreboard goes on.
The fun part is all the politics happen when everyone try to promote their answer by conversation. And the best feel you get when you fool everyone around you.
1) Facebook integration: It is very easy to invite people in the game as it has store all the friends who are playing the game.
2) Chat: Game has a pretty smooth chat feature if you are playing from different different locations.
3) Game Notifications: Whenever one of my friend start playing i get a notification with the name who is playing. It gives me the decision ability to play right at the moment since i know who is playing. And the notification takes me directly to the game.
Things i would love to see:
1) Voice: If somehow it was possible to do conversation using voice instead of chat it would be so great.
Game Link: https://foolio.app.link
Stream Avatars is a program enabling viewers in your twitch stream to be represented with avatars and gear that you import to the software. The user/streamer can choose who gets to show up, whether it's all viewers, your followers, subscribers, or just individuals with special privileges that you set.
"Grab a few friends and get ready to laugh. Use Your Words is the party game for funny people and their unfunny friends!
Use Your Words is a game that invites players to respond to a variety of mini-games and prompts with the funniest answers they can think of! Players play using their phones and tablets as controllers, making game-play seamless and quick to pick up. Players who get stumped can use one of the hidden "House Answers" to lay a trap for their fellow players once it's time for everyone to vote for their favorite.
Whether you're a total novice or a world-famous comedian, we guarantee hours of non-stop hilarity. So, grab a few friends and get ready to laugh along with Use Your Words!"
90 / 10014.5
"Draw Something is the coolest social drawing game around! Draw and Guess everything from doodles to perfect works of art with your family and friends! Play for free and experience fun like never before.”
What people are saying:
“The game has been a winner from day one” – The Guardian
“My artistic ability has indeed grown” – GameZebo.com
“I just can't help but gush all over this game. Everyone I know is playing it.” – Touch Arcade
“I use Draw Something as a type of sketchbook. It's genius and perfect for me. I have been using it since 2012. Still relevant now.” - Margot Gran
• Play with Friends & Family
Challenge friends for a quick match or partner up with new ones!
• Addictive turn-based gameplay
Take turns drawing and guessing at your leisure.
Can’t guess a word? Bombs to the rescue! Eliminate incorrect letters with this helpful tool.
• Color Packs
All the colors of the rainbow and then some for the best sketching and painting experience!
• Fresh Content
Loads of new and updated categories! From Science to Pop Culture, we’ve got you covered.
• Guess Something
The daily challenges are a chance to prove your awesome word skills! Guess curated artwork from users and win exciting rewards!
Complete challenges and earn a coveted place on the leaderboards!
Follow us on social media for updates, features, competitions and much more!
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/playdrawsomething
- Twitter: @WeDrawSomething
90 / 10004.5
Don't have any card games to play with your friends? Need an icebreaker over a phone conversation? Try and play Adj! It's free and no installation nor registration required! :)
Your friends try to guess your chosen card, while you describe it using only adjectives, and AND and OR! No other words allowed! Say... "big AND dark", "sour OR sweet, AND round, AND green"!
This collection includes five same-room multiplayer party games.
A trivia game YOU DON’T KNOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players).
A bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with over 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage.
A drawing game Drawful (3-8 players).
Word Spud (2-8 players).
Lie Swatter (1-100 players).
Players play using their phones, tablets, or computers as controllers.