Eternam is a humorous graphical adventure game from Infogrames, released originally in 1992 for DOS. A CD-ROM version with full speech was published in 1993. The game was developed by Hubert Chardot, who is better remembered from his Lovecraft-themed games Shadow of the Comet and Prisoner of Ice. While the game is mainly a two-dimensional adventure... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
- Back to the Future: The Game
- Broken Age
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure
There are currently no topics in this forum.