20 Games Like Fantasy Farming: Orange Season()
Business simulator with rich economic model (markets with shortages and surpluses, websites with black hat SEO, etc.), flexible configuration of movie production, complex casting, two modes of shooting (fast and detailed ones) and other features. Beautiful graphics and no sexually explicit content.
50 / 10032.5
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution. Start your company in the 70s. Invent until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, upgrade your infrastructure and handle your marketing! Promote games, rule the global market and become an immortal!
60 / 10003.0
The Earthlings have joined the interstellar club. The galaxy will never be the same.
The year is 2086 and Earth has detected an alien distress call originating from the surface of Triton. In response, Star Control is formed with you as The Captain of Earth's first prototype starship.
In 30 days, help is coming...
A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more – buried deep beneath the constant snowfall.
Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.
Two small classics from Clarus Victoria published in 2013, Stone Age and Bronze Age, are now available on Steam! Manage an ancient tribe in the African Savannah, build the first city in the Fertile Crescent, guide your people across prehistory and lead them to Victory!
It is action-RPG and sandbox hybrid with building, crafting, gathering, farming and land claiming elements. There is no NPCs in game so the only way to get something is to create it by yourself or trade from other players... or take it with brutal force. However we understand that not every one have enough time to "live" in game doing everything by their selves that is why all game processes are boosted to make game a little bit casual.
We can say this about your character development as well. It is very boring to level up your character to XX-level just to take a good sword in hands and start to fight. There would be leveling anyway however it would grant you small additional benefits in combats but not major domination.
UBOOT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era. It is a survival sandbox with game mechanics similar to that of Fallout Shelter while it's primary theme is life of German soldiers like in Wolfgang Petersen's film Das Boot. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
Shark Dating Simulator XL is a quick-to-play comedy visual novel with colorful cartoon characters, a multiple choice storyline and dozens of different endings. The only thing for sure is that at some point you'll make it with a shark girl. Go you!
80 / 10004.0
Do you love opening loot crates, but hate the tedious gameplay sessions in between? Our marketing department has the game for you! Unbox random items! Get stuff, but not what you really want! Skate legal and ethical lines! Remember kids, its only a video game, so grab your parents credit card!
80 / 10004.0
Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
70 / 10003.5
A Life in Silk is a highly-interactive visual-novel, that tells the story of a feminine sissy boy, who just recently turned 18 and dreams only of becoming a glamorous T-girl Goddess and rule the Big City with his beauty and never ending sexual appetite.
But while stuck in a small suburban town with his single but very libertine Mommy, he knows that to reach his expensive dream of perfect feminine transformation, he will need to seduce as many Sugar Daddies as he can with his advanced oral skills and erotically charge fashion sense, in hopes they will sponsor his transformation.