Fighting Force 2
30th Nov, 1999
Genre: Hack and slash/Beat 'em up
Fighting Force 2 is the sequel to 1997's original Fighting Force, which was one of the first 3D takes on the 2D Beat 'em up genre. The game was released for the PlayStation and Dreamcast and was developed by Core Design and published by Eidos Interactive. It was released in North America on 30 November 1999.
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
- Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom
- Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
- For Honor
- Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
- Super Mario World
- No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
- Lords of the Fallen
- Dead Island 2
There are currently no topics in this forum.