20 Games Like Fisherman's Bait: A Bass Challenge()
Fishing Sim World is set to be the most authentic fishing game ever, featuring realistic game physics, boat-fishing, intense multiplayer, live tournaments and accurate fish AI, reacting to everything from the water temperature to your choice of bait.
50 / 10002.5
WWE 2K19 arrives as the latest entry to the flagship WWE video game franchise and features cover Superstar AJ Styles. WWE 2K19 will showcase a massive roster of popular WWE Superstars, Legends and Hall of Famers, as well as NXT favorites. Experience authentic WWE gameplay, extensive creation options, engaging match types, fan-favorite modes and much more!
50 / 10002.5
Featuring more than fifteen different kinds of fish, twenty different fishing holes and lots of different lures, Fisherman's Bait 2: Big Ol' Bass is the PlayStation version of the popular Arcade game. Like the Little Max character from Mike Tyson's Punch Out, you are a transparent fisherman. You can go from "fishin' hole" to "fishin' hole" according to your preference. All of the spots are different in their variety of species. You also get to pick your own lure, ranging from poppers and worms to jerk bait. All lures produce different results, so choose wisely.
Choices for play include: the Beginner mode, where you are given a tutorial during which you're taught the rules of the game; Free Fishing mode, where you can just catch fish at your leisure; Tournament mode, where you must qualify at each of the three lakes to get to the main event; Versus Play, where you compete against another player; and World Monsters mode, where you fish for monster-sized fish through fake environments.
Big Ol' Bass supports vibration feedback, analog control, one block of memory and the SLUH-00063 special controller.
Explore the lake and bring serenity and excitement of catching bass to your fingertips. Brilliant Nintendo 3DS graphics make competing in over 40+ tournaments an amazing experience. Customizable characters, lures and reels and gear will make you the ultimate bass fishing champion!
Get out the rod and reel, because the challenge of fishing can now be put into the palm of your hand thanks to TNN OUTDOORS FISHING CHAMP. Play in the Free Fishing mode to get a feel for the game controls and learn how to reel-in the big one. When you want to test your mettle, try to become the undisputed fishing champion in the Tournament mode. You will have to travel to six different tournaments and catch a predetermined number of a specific kind of fish to stay alive in each. If your friends are fishing fanatics, you can challenge them and see who can catch the most fish in an hour. In all of the modes, there are over 30 different varieties of fish to catch including bluegill, catfish, walleye, rainbow trout, lake trout, and largemouth bass. Play TNN OUTDOORS FISHING CHAMP and have a fish tale to tell your friends.
In Mark Davis' The Fishing Master, the player can take control of fishing legend Mark Davis and fish in five different lakes and even compete in a fishing tournament to win a trophy.
The gameplay is reminiscent of Super Black Bass. The player picks a location to fish using an overhead map where the player is then taken to a behind the person perspective to cast their reel. Once the player casts their line, the view will change to a split screen with the original view on the top with a underwater view on the bottom to view the bait and an approaching fish.
There are only two lakes to fish at and a limited set of lures; unlike the Super NES video game Super Black Bass. Casting is done on an overhead view with a meter for the direction and another meter for the shadow of the fish. Trout, pike, catfish, and the infamous black bass can all be caught in this game.
The Game Boy Color version allows players to play against 99 AI-controlled fishermen. Tournament hours are twelve non-real time hours long and all locations are fictional. Each game originally came with a 40-page instruction manual and a precautions booklet. Both versions of the game notify players when they have lost their lure and/or their fish through a text-based message. Once a player runs out of a certain kind of fishing lure, it cannot be recovered until the next gameplay.
Enjoy the thrill of catching fish without the mess of cleaning them! With this unique Wii fishing game, the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers will allow players to relive all the excitement and tension of fishing in the comfort of their own living room. Explore 6 photorealistic lakes, from a meteorite crater turned lake to a man-made recreational reservoir.
Big Ol' Bass 2 is the third part in the Fisherman's Bait series. The game is known as Fisherman's Bait 3 in Europe and Exciting Bass 3 in Japan. Again there are more than fifteen different types of fish, twenty holes and many different lures. Even more exotic fictional fish make their way in the World Monster Fishing mode. The new Surival mode allows you to partake in a knock-out system. Two player splitscreen is supported against a friend or AI.
Designed for the armchair angler in mind, Bass Landing captures the essence of being on an actual lake and boat without the hassle of reaching into your tackle box and pulling back a handful of slime! There are five different lakes in all, ranging from the murky Lunker Lake to the mountainous clarity of Crystal Lake. Each contains natural and manmade hazards (branches, poles, rocks) and different kind of fish--depending on the kind of fish you want, choose your lake accordingly.
For instance, the Silver Carp can only be found in dark, murky lakes or swamps and the Spotted Bass resides in the chilly, colder water areas. While the name of the game is bass, there are 14 different types of fish including the small but feisty Blue Gill, massively dynamic Carp, and the multiplying Rainbow Trout.
In addition to his or her game, the armchair fisherman will need to know how his fishing rod works and what lures to use on the various fish. There are fifty different tools in all ranging from Spinner Bait to the MHB-665 Bait Rod--one will want to know the functions of each lure and rig and choose an appropriate rod for the type of fish being hunted.
Experience the thrills and action of Bass fishing for the first time on the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system. Continuing THQ's strong tradition of premiere B.A.S.S. Inc. licensed fishing games, Bass Strike brings the sport of fishing to life like never before.
NBA 2K celebrates 20 years of redefining what sports gaming can be, from best in class gameplay to ground breaking game modes and an immersive open-world "Neighborhood." NBA 2K19 continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real-life basketball excitement and culture.
50 / 10032.5
Quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
The Strike literally puts the fishing rod in players’ hands as they head out to their favorite hot spots, including several popular lakes in North America. By combining high-quality, realistic game play, The Strike is quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
• "All-Gamer Appeal: Gamers of all levels will be happy with The Strike, as it offers four modes of entertaining gameplay.
• Tournament Fishing and The Bass Pro Invitational: In Career Mode gamers will need to understand the equipment, topography of the lakes, and specific fish behaviors in order to succeed. Players will be guided by the true rules of tournament bass fishing just like they would if they were fishing in real life.
• Advanced Engine Technology: The Strike uses the advanced Infernal Engine which provides incredible water effects above and below the water, real-time time–of-day light effects, high quality 3D fish models, and realistic fish and lure movements.
• Amazing Lakes: Ten of North America’s greatest lakes are realistically depicted, so players can recognize key landmarks and find their favorite fishing spots.
• Advanced Underwater World: The Strike features advanced topography visuals never-before-seen in a fishing game. Lakebeds are detailed to include weeds, fallen trees, and rocks, along with life-like fish and lure movements, making for an authentic experience.
• Abundance of Fish: The Strike features a large variety of fresh water fish, including Largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass, Striped bass, and Kentucky spotted bass, Walleye, Northern and more. Each lake also contains a legendary fish of record proportions that will challenge even the best players and experienced fishermen.
• Variety of Equipment: Players can tailor their equipment by going to the Bass Pro Shops in-game store to select lures, rods, and reels. In tournaments, players can win new boats.
• Statistics: The Strike tracks players’ fishing data, ranging from the number of successful casts to the most popular lure. The game also tracks the total weight of each species of fish caught and individual lake totals, tournaments won, etc."