20 Games Like Fishing Resort()
Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG! You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
87 / 1001534.35
You are out on the lake, and everything is quiet. Suddenly, a fish hits your lure. The fish pulls the line while you fight it, trying to reel it in. It dives deep and flies out of the water; you give the line some slack, and then reel it in. Eventually, the fish loses this fight. You can have this kind of excitement with ZEBCO FISHING! for the Game Boy Color. Hit one of two lakes with a choice of 11 different fishing lures. Try to catch the biggest bass possible in the Tournament mode, and for an extra challenge, try to catch exactly 21 pounds of bass in the Blackjack Bass mode. In both modes, catching fish other than bass has no effect on the outcome. Try to become a fishing champion with ZEBCO FISHING!
NBA 2K celebrates 20 years of redefining what sports gaming can be, from best in class gameplay to ground breaking game modes and an immersive open-world "Neighborhood." NBA 2K19 continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real-life basketball excitement and culture.
With crystal-clear graphics, sound effects as clear as an Alpine stream and excellent play control, ESPN Great Outdoor Games: Bass Fishing is sure to knock your warders off! In Free Fishing Mode, drop a line into any of the 30 ponds and lakes that dot the tranquil landscape. Cast your skills against the world's top anglers in Tournament mode. In this mode, you'll race to see who can land the five biggest fish of a given variety, including bluegills and many types of bass. After picking from 15 unique lures, a power meter indicates the strength of your cast. You can reel in or play out line. Successful anglers will continually monitor the water depth and temperature and the time of day. The atmospheric soundtrack includes chirping birds, softly lapping water and cheery banjo plucking.
Quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
The Strike literally puts the fishing rod in players’ hands as they head out to their favorite hot spots, including several popular lakes in North America. By combining high-quality, realistic game play, The Strike is quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
• "All-Gamer Appeal: Gamers of all levels will be happy with The Strike, as it offers four modes of entertaining gameplay.
• Tournament Fishing and The Bass Pro Invitational: In Career Mode gamers will need to understand the equipment, topography of the lakes, and specific fish behaviors in order to succeed. Players will be guided by the true rules of tournament bass fishing just like they would if they were fishing in real life.
• Advanced Engine Technology: The Strike uses the advanced Infernal Engine which provides incredible water effects above and below the water, real-time time–of-day light effects, high quality 3D fish models, and realistic fish and lure movements.
• Amazing Lakes: Ten of North America’s greatest lakes are realistically depicted, so players can recognize key landmarks and find their favorite fishing spots.
• Advanced Underwater World: The Strike features advanced topography visuals never-before-seen in a fishing game. Lakebeds are detailed to include weeds, fallen trees, and rocks, along with life-like fish and lure movements, making for an authentic experience.
• Abundance of Fish: The Strike features a large variety of fresh water fish, including Largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass, Striped bass, and Kentucky spotted bass, Walleye, Northern and more. Each lake also contains a legendary fish of record proportions that will challenge even the best players and experienced fishermen.
• Variety of Equipment: Players can tailor their equipment by going to the Bass Pro Shops in-game store to select lures, rods, and reels. In tournaments, players can win new boats.
• Statistics: The Strike tracks players’ fishing data, ranging from the number of successful casts to the most popular lure. The game also tracks the total weight of each species of fish caught and individual lake totals, tournaments won, etc."
90 / 10004.5
Travel to 12 international ocean paradises to cast for two dozen different species of hard-fighting sports fish in this release from Take 2 Interactive. Choose wisely from ten line weights and 20 different lures to land the prize catch. The game features three modes of play - Arcade, Recreation, and Tournament - and the player's best catches are preserved for posterity in a virtual gallery.
There sure are some tough critters swimming around below the water’s surface, but you’re just the angler to catch them all. SALTWATER SPORTFISHING presents you with more than its fair share of obstacles. While you have to battle the fish, you’ll also be racing against the clock and some of the most skilled fisherman the world has to offer.
"Get back to nature in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, the new Animal Crossing mobile game where you take on the role of campsite manager!
You're in charge, so you can decorate your own campsite however you like! Make it fun, make it cute, make it sporty—it’s up to you to craft the kind of furniture and amenities that will make your camp a must-see for animals visiting the area."
67 / 10083.35
Sega Marine Fishing is a fishing video game in which the player attempts to catch various marine sport fish. The gameplay's emphasis was on enticing fish to bite onto the lure and then successfully fighting the fish and reeling it to the boat.
As the player catches fish, they earn item cards. Items earned with these cards include fish and artifacts for an aquarium, fishing equipment, additional boats, and various goofy accessories such as different colored shorts. The game also featured two modes of online play: tournament fishing and "fish mail". In tournament fishing, players competed to catch the biggest fish within a species. Fish mail consisted of writing short messages. Players could receive random messages by catching fish.
Sega Marine Fishing can be played using the Dreamcast fishing rod controller. You could customize your character with hats, shirts, etc.
Reel Fishing is a series of fishing video games by Natsume. The first game, Reel Fishing, was released for the PlayStation in 1996. Originally a localization of Pack-In-Video's (now Marvelous) Fish Eyes series from Japan, Natsume has since diverged from that series to create their own games.
Grab your tackle box, launch the bass boat and LET'S GO! Rapala Pro Fishing sets the standard for all fishing games. Never before has a fishing game brought you all this: authentic Rapala fishing gear, guided fishing trips with Rapala's Pro Staff and a BOATLOAD OF ACTION! Time to set the hook and land that TROPHY of a lifetime!
Starting at 7.30 in the morning, the player has until 4PM to take a boat on the lake and fish for bass to beat competitors. The boat can be steered freely using a top-down view until an appropriate spot has been found by checking the lowrance monitor. The game then switches to a first-person view, also showing the fisher from a side-view on a separate part of the screen, and it is possible to look around in the environment.
Casting is done using a power meter to determine the distance. As the bait sinks, a monitor can be checked for nearby fish. There are also visual clues through splashing water. The player can check the depth and reel in when needed. When a fish has been caught, it becomes a sensitive play with the line tension to make sure it does not snap shown through the side-view of the fisher. At the end of the day the boat can go back to the weighing area to determine the results. Money earned in the tournaments can be used to acquire new spin reels, bait reels, boats, lines and lures.
Travel to over a dozen stunning fishing locales in your quest to become a master angler. Fish in tranquil lakes, rocky coastal waters, flooded forests, and more, all rendered in eye-popping 3D that brings every leaping fish and splash of water to life. A huge variety of fish will test the expertise of even the most seasoned fishing veterans, from wily largemouth bass to powerful bluefin tuna. Mix-and-match rods, reels, lines, lures or bait to create your own personalized tackle box. Collecting rare items is both advantageous and addictive, with tons of gear to discover and use. With so much to see and do, Reel Fishing Paradise 3D is a game guaranteed to draw you into its depths!