20 Games Like Five Nights at Candy's()
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution. Start your company in the 70s. Invent until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, upgrade your infrastructure and handle your marketing! Promote games, rule the global market and become an immortal!
60 / 10003.0
Two small classics from Clarus Victoria published in 2013, Stone Age and Bronze Age, are now available on Steam! Manage an ancient tribe in the African Savannah, build the first city in the Fertile Crescent, guide your people across prehistory and lead them to Victory!
East India Company did not originally have pirates as a playable faction as we wanted to concentrate on the actual companies. However, we received an incredible amount of feedback from people who told us how much they would love to play as pirates.
UBOOT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era. It is a survival sandbox with game mechanics similar to that of Fallout Shelter while it's primary theme is life of German soldiers like in Wolfgang Petersen's film Das Boot. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
70 / 10003.5
Henry Townshend is a man living in a small apartment in South Ashfield, a neighboring town of the infamous Silent Hill. On one strange night, Henry has a terrible nightmare, with recurring events: his phone is dead, his windows are sealed, and his neighbors can't hear him. He looks at his door, only to see it is blocked by several thick metal chains. A note is pinned to the door: "Don't go out!" It is signed only by a man named Walter. Henry explores his apartment, trying to figure out what is happening, when he spots a giant hole in the wall of his bathroom. Henry goes through the hole, only to find a portal which leads him to alternate dimensions. Hopefully, Henry will find out the truth about his apartment, Room 302, and live.
79 / 100533.95
Final Fortress - Idle Survival by Alley Labs
The Ultimate End-Of-The-World Survival Clicker
Google Play link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alleylabs.finalfortress
iTunes Link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/final-fortress-idle-survival/id1103668240?ls=1&mt=8
FINAL FORTRESS - IDLE SURVIVAL - The Ultimate end-of-the-world incremental clicker.
Somehow you survived. Now It’s time to rebuild. The world belongs to the idle Z’s, and all you can do now is tap into your survival instincts. Grow your fortress community, gather survivors, and rebuild from the aftermath of the viral outbreak.
GROW YOUR Z FORTRESS
The world currency is now GAS. Tap zombies, click your survivors and use your resources to build a variety of rooms, each dedicated to a unique survival task. Grow food, generate power, and build your tower from the blueprints you tap into along the way.
Look for survivors amongst the lost souls, to grow your ranks and community. Scout for stray clans to keep your people alive and thriving. Don’t be afraid to move, the more survivors you find, the more you prosper in your next fortress.
Since the Z's took over, Gas, Diamonds, and Survivors are the only thing left that is worth anything now. Collect as much as you can to help you rebuild and upgrade your resources. Rise from a lonely survivor to the sovereign of all you survey.
TUTORIALS AND MISSIONS
• Level up your fortress. Grow your Fortress with new rooms each with its own unique function for survival. Level up your rooms and survivors. Find blueprints along the way to unlock extra special rooms.
• Almighty finger tap bonus. Make your Tap Tap Tap work harder for you. You can actually upgrade your finger.
• Rebuild over and over. Jump in your truck and head off into the wilderness. Gather survivors and rebuild stronger than ever. There are more survivors out there waiting to be found. Your can move on, collect more survivors and rebuild as many times as you want. The more survivors you have, the more gas you can make.
• Vehicle Upgrades. Pimp your ride. Well, as much as you can from salvaged parts at the end of the world. Level Up to go further, find more survivors, and rebuild faster and stronger each time.
• Radioactive Y.O.L.O. Boost. Blast away the debris and smog and boost your workers. Watch a video and get 4 hours of a double GAS BONUS.
• Coffee Time! It's the end of the world, your tapping like crazy to rebuild, sometimes you just need a boost. Watch a video to double your Income, Power, and Production, for twenty seconds. Make the most of your caffeine hit. It could be a while until the next one.
• Lucky wheel. Even in the aftermath you still get a door to door salesmen knocking at the fortress gates. Earn or buy a spin on the lucky wheel to win a gift. Take a risk, after all, and it’s not like things could get any worse.
• Kill the flying zombie. Yes, that's right, flying. What?! Have you never seen a zombie with a jetpack before? Catch them in flight, you never know, they just may drop something.
• Go Global. Connect with friends online and gain a bonus increase productivity. Invite them to rooms to rebuild faster and stronger.
15 - Sniper Tower
14 - Laboratory
13 - Armoury
12 - Lounge bar
11 - Fitness room
10 - Carpentry room
9 - Communication centre
8 - Water Treatment
7 - Workshop
6 - Clinic
5 - Kitchen
4 - Pantry
3 - Power Generator
2 - Garden
1 - Bedroom
0 - Ground Floor
Doctor and nurse
The dark is no place to be alone. After a beautiful show of summer fireworks, two young girls begin to make their way home. However, a mysterious attacker separates them, and both must brave the haunting night filled with unspeakable terrors and survive the darkness.
70 / 10013.5
Manage your own farm in the game Farm Manager 2018! To expand your farm business, produce cheap and sell your products in high prices. Control the process of land cultivation, employ the best staff, buy the most appropriate farm equipment, raise livestock and process the harvested crops.
60 / 10003.0
Octogeddon is a semi-casual action strategy game. You play as Octogeddon, a giant mutant octopus bent on world destruction. Grow more tentacles and evolve each of them into deadlier weapons until you become the ultimate eight-legged killing machine!
70 / 10013.5
Welcome to the dawn of the industrial age. The path you choose will define your world. Are you renovator or exploiter? Suppressor or liberator? It's up to you how the world will remember your name.
In Anno 1800, players will take charge of their own fortune as they navigate the rapidly evolving technological and malicious political landscape of the 19th century in their quest to build an empire that will stand the test of time.
Combining beloved features with innovative gameplay in a memorable new setting, Anno 1800 marks the beginning of a new era for the Anno franchise.