1st Nov, 1976
- Add To
An early motorbike racing game developed by Sega and published by Sega-Gremlin in 1976, based on the character Fonz from the TV show Happy Days. Versions of the game are also known as Man TT and Moto-Cross. It uses a pseudo-3D, third-person perspective.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Road Race
- LA Street Racing
- Initial D: Another Stage
- Scania Truck Driving Simulator
- Speed Race Twin
- Speed Race
- RISE: Race The Future
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
- Drive Isle
- Option Tuning Car Battle Spec-R
- Sexy Adventures on Porn Island
- Need for Speed: Carbon - Own the City
- Need for Speed: Underground 2
- Super Brawl 2
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- Need for Speed: Underground
- Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition
- Project CARS 2