Freeway is a video game designed by David Crane for the Atari 2600 video game console. It was published by Activision in 1981. One or two players control chickens who can be made to run across a ten lane highway filled with traffic in an effort to "get to the other side." Every time a chicken gets across a point is earned for that player. If hit by... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
- Super Mario World
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
- Super Mario 64
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario 3D World
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Sonic Mania
- PlayStation VR Worlds
- Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom
- Bomberman '94
There are currently no topics in this forum.