20 Games Like Frequency()
"Turn up the volume and take rhythm gaming to new heights, all the way into space.
Fly solo or party with friends in a split screen race, as you join spacepilot Stella on
her journey from one stunning world to the next. Each hit song you play offers on
the note level design and three difficulties to master.
In an exclusive collaboration, INVECTOR features superstar AVICII, one of the world’s
biggest EDM artists, experienced like never before."
Ben, Gwen, and Grandpa Max once again have their cross-country road trip in the Rust Bucket cut short by super villains and their evil, world-threatening plans. As Ben Tennyson, it’s up to you to save the world. Take on some of Ben’s most infamous enemies, including Zombozo, Queen Bee, and the Weatherheads. Unlock and transform into all ten of Ben’s incredible alien forms. Use each alien’s powerful combat moves to lay the beat-down on enemies with devastating combos, and solve puzzles with each alien’s unique abilities as you unravel exciting new stories in three all-new playable episodes.
Set in the realm of brutal Greek mythology, God of War III Remastered is the critically acclaimed single-player game that allows players to take on the fearless role of the ex-Spartan warrior, Kratos, as he rises from the darkest depths of Hades to scale the very heights of Mount Olympus to seek his bloody revenge. Armed with double-chained blades and an array of new weapons and magic, Kratos must take on mythology’s deadliest creatures while solving intricate puzzles throughout his merciless quest to destroy Olympus.
90 / 100124.5
Patapon is an innovative, rhythm-based 2D platform/action game marching to PlayStation 4 with revitalized graphics output in 4K resolution and 1080p. An iconic PlayStation game, players are tasked with leading the colorful Patapons, a brave and noble tribe, through a series of epic battles against opposing armies and gigantic monsters. In a distinct gameplay twist, action and rhythm are intertwined as players utilize drumbeats to march, attack, and defend, ultimately leading the Patapon tribe to victory.
Baby's Musical Hands is an award-winning musical toy for babies and toddlers for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
As a game designer and developer, I love my iOS devices. But as a new father, I realized how much my son loves them too. I decided I could put my experience developing for iOS to use, and build an app for my son to play with. Baby's Musical Hands was born!
--= Awards for Baby's Musical Hands =--
Best Infant App (iOS) - 2011 Best App Ever Awards
Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review
--= Reviews for Baby's Musical Hands =--
"Baby's Musical Hands Is a Magical App" - GeekDad - Wired.com
"Baby's Musical Hands is a great choice to increase the understanding of cause and effect in the youngest app users" - GiggleApps
"...any kid would find the fun in this one" - TUAW
Baby's Musical Hands features 15 brightly colored squares that your baby can touch. Red squares make drum sounds, yellow squares play piano notes, and blue squares play guitar notes.
Every time your baby touches the screen, colorful stars will burst from their fingers. Watch them delight in the audio and visual feedback!
Baby's Musical Hands supports full multi-touch, meaning your baby gets the kind of feedback they expect when touching the screen.
I'd love to hear from you if your son or daughter loves Baby's Musical Hands as much as mine!
Please like the Baby's Musical Hands facebook page to stay up to date on what's new with the app: http://www.facebook.com/BabysMusicalHands
Founder, Streaming Colour Studios
TIP: In iOS 6 or later, you can use your device's Accessibility options to disable the home button, so your child won't accidentally quit Baby's Musical Hands:
- Open your iPhone or iPad's Settings app
- Tap on: General > Accessibility > Guided Access
- Turn Guided Access on
- Set a Passcode (remember what this is)
- Press the Home button to quit the settings app
- Open Baby's Musical Hands
- Triple-click the Home button
- Tap "Start" in the top-right corner of the screen
- The Home button is now disabled
When you are ready to quit Baby's Musical Hands:
- Triple-click the Home button
- Enter your Passcode
- Tap "End" in the top-left corner of the screen
- Press the Home button to quit the app
80 / 10004.0
Melody Jams is the awesome new way to become a rock star! Mix and match your favorite characters in fun combinations to create your own songs, then jump in and play along! Join your Melody Jam band on the road to meet new friends, play new instruments, and experience the fun of making music with others. What are you waiting for, get out there and jam!
Stay posted as we extend the Melody Jams tour by creating new jams,discovering new instruments, and making new friends!
- Exciting animations
- You choose the sounds you want!
- Mix different melodies around to create your own music.
- Play along with fun and exciting instruments.
- Each monster has multiple sounds and animations. Drag around to discover them all!
- Start in “The Garage”, then explore "The Big Show" and "Mars Disco".
- No in app purchases and completely ad free!
We have even more Jams on the horizon. Download and start rocking! You and your kids will love it!
Learn more about the band at https://melodyjams.com.
Melody Jams is a project that combines a number of our passions: Music, animation, and interactivity. As a small group of designers, animators, musicians, and developers who spent their childhood creating music with friends, we wanted to re-create that experience for people of all ages. Meeting new people with different aesthetic styles and personalities made for great new experiences, memories, and ever growing friendships.
Melody Jams was conceived, designed, and animated by James Bartley. Arbitrary coded and produced the app. Music was done by Nathan Mckee and Hani Zahra.
More info and video presentation at http://melodycats.com
A fun game that will help kids and adults learn to read some basic music rhythms.
60 entertaining levels that get progressively more challenging.
This game has been developed in collaboration with professional musicians and educators.
"This is an excellent app to recommend to your students/parents, or to use as part of your music lab if you have one. Students will learn to look ahead more as they tap these rhythms, and will learn the important skill of listening to themselves and others."
COLOR IN MY PIANO
…a place to exchange ideas and resources for piano teaching
90 / 10004.5
Originally developed and published as a mobile app, MUSYNX has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and fan feedback from all over the world. PM Studios is now stepping in to help for this Nintendo Switch version to give it an all-new look from the inside out. The game will feature over 50 musical selections at release! Those who played MUSYNX on mobile are sure to have a familiar, yet totally fresh, experience when it releases on Nintendo Switch in 2018!
▪ Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
▪ Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
▪ Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song – tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
▪ How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno” – you have full control over how you want to play!
▪ Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!
It's PAPRIUM - the brawler you've been waiting for since the 90s!
After more than 4 epic years of development, WaterMelon Games is proud to present its new 16-Bit game: PAPRIUM (code-name: "ProjectY"), a postapocalyptic, outrageous, street brawler. PAPRIUM has been crafted at WM's Magical Game Factory using Investor’s votes and suggestions. PAPRIUM has been developed by a team driven by true passion and 16-Bit excellence.
The first dance game dedicated to fitness and weight loss
Developed in collaboration with fitness and dance experts, Gold’s Gym® Dance Workout is the first dance game specifically dedicated to fitness and weight loss. You’ll have so much fun dancing you won’t even notice how much you’re sweating! You’ll dance to popular songs, learn new choreography, and play mini-games that will whip you into shape in no time. It’s the most fun way to workout!
Dance Your Way to Fit!
• Dance to popular Latin styles such as Salsa, Samba, Rumba, Flamenco, Reggaeton and Meringue
• Plus, pump up your routine with boxing-inspired dance routines
Dance to Current Hits
• The game features hit songs to keep you moving and motivated!
• Songs include:
• Just Dance
• Material Girl
• I Will Survive
• Good Vibrations
• Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
• I’m Too Sexy
• Jai Ho
• Oye Como Va
• Cosmic Girl
• Heart of Glass
Mini-Games Targeting Specific Muscle Groups
• Strengthen your muscles with fun mini-games such as rodeo bull riding, karate, rowing, kangaroo boxing, sword fighting and more!
• Many of these games are Wii Balance Board-compatible
Customized to You
• Build your own circuit program or let the game create one for you. Circuit programs are continuous dancing and mini-game sessions lasting up to 30 minutes. Experience the fun of working out as you dance off extra pounds!
• Your personal trainer teaches you dance moves, motivates you and increases the intensity of your workout based on your performance
• Customize your character and your trainer with different outfits and accessories
Dance with a Friend
• The game supports two players so you and a friend can dance the calories away together!
Track your Progress
• All of your exercise history, including play time, calories burned, and BMI (determined by standing on the Wii Balance Board) is stored in the game so you can easily track your progress.
• Gold’s Gym VIP 7 Day Membership Pass is included with your game!
DanceDanceRevolution® celebrates its 10th anniversary with an all-new game for the Wii! The hottest selling dance game returns, with an entirely new soundtrack, game modes and interactivity. DanceDanceRevolution® Hottest Party 2 enhances the series’ trademark interactive gameplay by combining the physically engaging, innovative and easy-to-pick-up-and-play mechanics of the Wii platform. DanceDanceRevolution® Hottest Party 2 is sure to be the life of the party with 4 player multiplayer, Wii Remote and Nunchuk support, smash hits taken from the last 4 decades of music, entirely new modes and more!
Get Up And Dance is the ultimate dancing game for everyone to play, whether you are the star performer or prefer to stay out of the limelight as a backing dancer, Get Up And Dance is for you. Featuring everything from classic funky disco tracks to current chart hits, all complete with their official videos, there's something for everyone to enjoy!
Get your friends round and get dancing together or have your very own dance off in Get Up And Dance's Party Mode. Party Mode features party games that you can play with up to 8 mates, competing against each others teams with party games including Party Mix, Last Man Standing & Tug of War. Had enough of competing against each other? Why not join together and form your very own dance group in Get Up And Dance Group Mode! The unique Group Mode is where you can form your very own dance group with up to four friends. You can dance as either lead or backing dancer to group routines specially choreographed for Get Up And Dance. Group Mode allows you to dance and have fun in a group or to compete in the talent competition, where you compete in ten rounds to see if you can make your way to the top! With loads more features like Shape Up Mode, Rehearse Mode, Jukebox and more, Get Up And Dance really is the Ultimate Dancing Game.
Do you want to travel the world? Do you want millions of people to know your name and to sing your songs? Do you want to become a pop star? Make your dreams come true!
You are the leader of the hottest new band around. But, before you can make the charts you have to get creative. Compose your own music on 3 different instruments, learn to play famous songs and have tons of fun playing together with your friends. Make your wish come true – the stage is yours!
• Learn and play famous songs and styles
• Play 3 different instruments and write your own songs (single or multi-player function)
• Play solo mode, or join your friends for co-op or duel play
The latest edition of the fastest method to learn guitar and bass, Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered has been newly upgraded to help you learn to play more quickly and effectively than ever. Join over three million players who have used the award-winning Rocksmith® method. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned player, Rocksmith gets results fast. Rocksmith becomes your personal guitar teacher as it monitors how you play, dynamically adjusts the difficulty to your skill level, and slowly introduces more notes and phrases until you're playing songs note-for-note. Plug any real guitar or bass into your console or PC using the included Rocksmith Real Tone Cable and learn to play with your favorite songs. This latest edition adds six bonus songs to a tracklist filled with 50 hits. You can also expand your library with over 800 songs available for purchase. Countless people gave up on their dreams of learning to play guitar because their experience was too frustrating and too time consuming. Now with Rocksmith there is a better, faster way to learn guitar.