Frets on Fire
3rd Aug, 2006
Frets on Fire is a free, open-source Finnish music video game created by Unreal Voodoo. Players use the keyboard to play along with markers which appear on screen, with the aim to score points, achieve a high point multiplier, and complete a song. Frets on Fire was the winner of the Assembly 2006 game development competition. The game is written in the Python programming language, and is licensed under the GNU General Public ... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone
- Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX
- Akihabara - Feel the Rhythm
- Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party
- Guitar Hero
- Garry's Mod
- Just Dance 2017
- Forza Horizon 3
- Bulky Head - Use your head to smash nasty objects!
- BIT.TRIP VOID
- THE [email protected] CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage
- Size DOES Matter
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Arcade
- Dance Dance Revolution: Winx Club