1st Nov, 1988
SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Add To
In Gain Ground, players control one of a set of characters at a time. There are twenty characters, each with different weapons. To beat a level, players must reach the exit point with at least one character or destroy all enemies on the level before time runs out. Littered across the level are captive characters, which can be rescued by walking over, then escorting the controlled character to the exit point. If a player con... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Half-Life 3
- Star Control: Origins
- Left Alive
- The Bloody 1'st | WWII FPS/RTS Hybrid
- Wild Terra
- East India Company: Pirate Bay
- SpellForce 3
- The Horus Heresy: Betrayal At Calth
- Superfighters Deluxe
- DOOM GTS
- Total War: Warhammer II
- Homeworld: Remastered Collection
- Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon
- Overwatch - Game of the Year Edition
- Star Wars: Battlefront III