20 Games Like Genius Greedy Mouse()
Orczz is a fantasy tower defense game set in the fantasy Kingdom of Whiteleaf, famous for its delicious honey wine – the mead.
The player controls the Knight Order of the Mug, protectors of Whiteleaf and the mead, who are once again called to defend the land against an invading horde of orcs.
The game features a story driven campaign with 6 different areas, minigames, achievements and 40 different units.
- No flying cows in the final version.
- More alcohol than you can shake a beer mug at.
- 40+ different units - and half of them are green.
- Great minigames - watch out for anvils!
- Superior graphics - forget ugly 3D, we're ugly in 2D.
- Adorably violent - fun for all the family.
- Child-friendly (yes, even the bits with booze!)
Red Game Without a Great Name is a 2D puzzle arcade game where you control a mechanical bird carrying a secret message. Your goal is to deliver a letter to a recipient's cage, actually to 60 of them. It won’t be an easy task - you will have to face different traps along the way, including: barbed wire, windmill blades, spikes, and many others. Use the extraordinary power of teleportation to move your character through the level. Pick up power-ups to gain temporary abilities, like smashing walls, or invulnerability to damage. During your adventure collect gears to fully complete the game. Your journey will be a delight for your soul – the moody locations with the addition of a unique art style and swinging music will massage your senses.
Set in a hostile Steampunk world where long distance communication is limited to post services. Each venture into the world brings great danger to the messenger, thus a special invention of a mechanical bird was introduced. This brave creature takes your secret letters and delivers them to the furthest parts of the world.
It’s a challenging 2D arcade game where you are a master of time. Set it to past, present or future to control various mechanisms, and make sure that a mechanical bird will safely reach the end of the level. Prepare to die a lot – you will be sliced, squashed and crushed.
50 / 10002.5
Impossiball is a love letter to one of the original video games: Pong! We have taken the simple bat-and-ball idea and given it a 21st century makeover. There are three game modes:
1. Impossiball - 500 balls instead of 1! Power-ups change the gameplay and you can rotate your shp for fine control over how each ball bounces.
2. Dodgeball - Your aim is to avoid the balls but they are getting bigger and faster. You score points when your opponent hits a ball.
3. Loneball - The classic Pong mode BUT with an 80's retro vibe including neon lighting and a chiptune soundtrack!
You can play against the AI or, for the most fun, challenge a friend and let the shouting commence!
The game was created in Unity and is currently in Early Access on Steam.