20 Games Like Google Feud()
Become King of a TV trivia show! Confront friends - see who is the smartest!
Let your Mii try to answer fun and challenging trivia questions, from the classics to original stumpers, spanning across history, geography, literature, science, sports and entertainment! For an extra challenge, use your Wii Remote in original ways. Make it to the finals and see who can win the greatest amount of cash in one last, ultimate duel. TV Show King will challenge your brain! Now, get ready... get set... and go play TV Show King!
The popular DVD board game makes its first appearance on Xbox 360 with Lights, Camera, Action. Over 1,800 original movie-themed questions are available across two game modes: Play Now and Party Play. Packaged along with the game are four custom wireless controllers featuring large colored buttons so players can quickly submit or "buzz-in" a multiple-choice answer before their opponents.
Featured categories include Child's Play, where a child's artwork is used to depict a movie scene; Quotables, where part of a film's dialogue is missing; Puzzle Picture, which scrambles an actor's image; Invisibles, where actors and other items have been removed from a scene; and Clip Study, which has players answering questions about a short clip. The game automatically keeps track of which questions have been already asked to minimize repeats.
75 / 10003.75
For 3-8 Players and an Audience of thousands!
The team behind the hit party games YOU DON’T KNOW JACK, Fibbage, and Drawful presents Quiplash, the laugh-a-minute battle of wits and wittiness! Use your phone or tablet to answer simple prompts like “Something you’d be surprised to see a donkey do” or “The worst soup flavor: Cream of _____.”
No rules, no correct answers! Say whatever you want!
Your answer is pitted against another player’s answer in a head-to-head clash of cleverness and comedy (or just “Which answer is least stupid?”). Other players – and even an Audience of people waiting to get in the next game – then vote for their favorite answer.
Quiplash is a go-to party game that everyone can play and enjoy!
73 / 10043.65
Cash Show is a live trivia show game with real money prizes! You just need to answer questions and you can win BIG MONEY! Enrich your mind and win big prizes with your knowledge! Daily Cash Shows!
* Show opens three times a day at 3:30PM EDT (12:30PM PDT), 8:00PM EDT (5:00PM PDT) and 9:30PM EDT (6:30 PM PDT).
* There are twelve multiple choice questions for every show, which cover topics like science, art, sports, entertainment and many more!
* You will have ten seconds to answer each question. Once you reach prize questions, you can win REAL money from every question with a correct answer! Answer all prize questions right and you will win a big PRIZE!
* If more than one player makes it to the end, they will split the prize. Otherwise, the winner will bring all the money home!
Come and win BIG MONEY everyday! The Cash Show is ready! Show us what you got!
90 / 10004.5
This is an early adaptation of the popular TV game show The $100,000 Pyramid. The objective is to reach the top of the pyramid by winning successive rounds. Each round consists of selecting a category from the pyramid. Each category consists of a list of words that share some common thread like "things that are red". One player then tries to give the other player clues to guess the word without saying the word itself. There is also a single player mode that does not resemble the show very much where you have to type in single word clues.
Askutron is a trivia game for up to 8 players that can be played with gamepads and/or mobile devices featuring fully voiced questions.
In this family-friendly party game you can play thousands of trivia questions in 21 categories with up to 7 friends! You can also find more questions on Steam Workshop, or simply create your own quiz!
Questions are read out aloud by our robotic host, Askutron, in any of 18 supported languages including English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, and even Japanese! Out of the box the game includes questions in English and German only.
Play through several different quiz rounds to earn points. In standard mode a short poll decides which category to play for each round whereas themed quizzes only contain questions about one topic.
* 10,000+ trivia questions fully voiced in English and German
* 21 categories such as movies, entertainment, science and nature
* 5 different quiz round types including a team mode, more to come
* Local and online multiplayer with up to 8 gamepads and mobile devices
* Single-player mode: play against a bot trained by all Askutron players
* Choose between various avatars and buzzer sounds
* Steam Cloud support for synchronizing your profiles and custom quizzes
* Play on Windows, Mac and Linux / SteamOS
Make Your Own Quiz
* Create your own quizzes with the included quiz editor
* Play quizzes of other players and share your own via Steam Workshop
* Even user-generated questions are read out aloud in up to 18 languages
In Truth or Lies, which is set for release this fall, players join family and friends in a roundtable style game play answering an astonishing array of thought-provoking questions. Utilizing a proprietary voice calibration system that works in conjunction with either the Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone or USB microphone, Truth or Lies measures stress levels in a player's voice to reveal the honesty of their answers.
The team behind the hit party games Fibbage, Quiplash, and YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents Drawful 2, the game of terrible drawings and hilariously wrong answers!
You use your phone or tablet to draw weird and funny things like “pitcher of nachos” or “death by trombone.” The other players type in what they think the (probably terrible) drawing is and those become the multiple-choice wrong answers. Then everyone - even an audience of potentially thousands – tries to guess the REAL answer.
Drawful 2 is a go-to party game that everyone can play and enjoy!